Ways to make the board better! Vita Games!

#1DaTreasureChestPosted 11/29/2013 10:54:06 PM
I have a few ideas but I was looking for possible feedback. You know how we always have people asking questions about the games currently on Vita? How about once a week I do a Vita spot light on specific games and save the topics for an archive and we can link them to everyone who has questions? I can include videos, a sample of review scores, my own opinions, common misconceptions, etc about the said game and hopefully help people make choices to increase their gaming library rather than having just someone go "Oh you should buy __________" and that's it. Plus every week possibly he could give someone a new game to buy. What do you think? Yay or Nay?
#2psvitantifailPosted 11/29/2013 11:11:00 PM
DaTreasureChest posted...
I have a few ideas but I was looking for possible feedback. You know how we always have people asking questions about the games currently on Vita? How about once a week I do a Vita spot light on specific games and save the topics for an archive and we can link them to everyone who has questions? I can include videos, a sample of review scores, my own opinions, common misconceptions, etc about the said game and hopefully help people make choices to increase their gaming library rather than having just someone go "Oh you should buy __________" and that's it. Plus every week possibly he could give someone a new game to buy. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

You know I was thinking the same thing a week ago I don't have the energy to do that but say if you do sure go for it!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#3TinyTim123Posted 11/29/2013 11:14:27 PM
Sounds like not a bad plan. It's not something that I could likely do, since I play games very slowly and take a long time to finish them, (for example, I've had Dragon Fantasy Book II since launch and am only now starting it, and that only because the battery on my 3DS was in the red while playing Etrian Odyssey. I also have had Valhalla Knights 3 since launch... still sitting on my desk factory sealed). Still, depending on the games, I could give my own opinions (and my reasons behind them), which would likely be different than those of the majority.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/