PS Vita back touch sensitivity

#1kaz_abdinPosted 11/30/2013 3:51:16 AM
Hi,

Is it me or is the vita back touch a little less sensitive? When I remote play with the ps4, sometimes the back touch doesn't respond and I have to press the back several times. Has any one else encountered this or is it just my vita?

Cheers :)
#2Semi45aPosted 11/30/2013 3:54:07 AM
dunno dont have a ps4
---
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#3Angemon_23Posted 11/30/2013 3:54:58 AM
I don't have a PS4, but the back touch pad is used for the R2/L2 and R3/L3 buttons, right? Does the area assigned to those buttons extends to the borders of the touchpad or is it just around the middle area?
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#4kaz_abdin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 3:16:44 PM
Angemon_23 posted...
I don't have a PS4, but the back touch pad is used for the R2/L2 and R3/L3 buttons, right? Does the area assigned to those buttons extends to the borders of the touchpad or is it just around the middle area?

Yup the back touch is used for both R2/L2 and R3/L3 which can be confusing at times lol. Seems as though the boarders seperating each segment of the surface is quite large so it seems you have to touch a quite specific area for the R2/L2 and R3/L3 to function. I thought my vita might have a problem, seems it's all good then :)