Most Wanted Future Vita Game

#71BlueRamzaPosted 12/4/2013 12:31:39 AM
Dead rising
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#72Chaos_MissilePosted 12/4/2013 12:55:08 AM(edited)
INKU48 posted...
AceMagase posted...
Oy, I was hoping there were games coming and I just wasn't aware of them. New question - What's keeping you from trading in your Vita?

Me - I just bought Y's, after that it looks like it'll be collecting dust

This is a pretty good list in terms of future software:
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/blacklagoon/blog/

>mfw DanganRonpa three and it's not referring to the imouto spinoff.

On topic, unless there's confirmation of both 7th Dragon 2020/-II, there's no game that would really bring me in yet.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#73Remmy8199Posted 12/4/2013 2:01:05 AM
Final Fantasy X / X-2. (My main reason for buying the Vita in the first place.)

Gran Turismo 6 (Or whatever the Vita version will eventually be.)

Borderlands 2 (I'm debating on this one. Never played the console versions.)

GTA (As well as GTAV did, a portable version is almost inevitable.)

Mortal Kombat 10 (I doubt this will be announced for a while, but I can dream.)

Soldner X / X-2 (With all the ports the Vita is getting, I can't fathom why they won't port this.)

Besides those, I can't really think of anything.
---
"To Oblivion with all of you! You rich piles of dung walking by us like we're not there! Pretending we don't exist! How dare you!" ~ Snilf
#74ResetTearsPosted 12/4/2013 2:30:12 AM
Chaos_Missile posted...

>mfw DanganRonpa three and it's not referring to the imouto spinoff.

Yeah, supposedly they're making a third one, which probably isn't surprising given the series' popularity in Japan.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the localized first Dangan Ronpa, and really really hope it does well so that we get the second one as well one day.

Other than that, I guess there's Puyo Puyo Tetris, Cosmic Star Heroine, and Trails in the Sky 2. And maybe the Vita Corpse Party, if that gets localized?
---
Video game blog: http://resettears.wordpress.com/
Currently playing: Burning Rangers, Deep Fear, Sakura Wars
#75akshat_316Posted 12/4/2013 5:19:22 AM
LostVoyager posted...
Honestly there is nothing I am super stoked for atm. I was hyped for a possible follow up to Wipeout 2048 and a Ready At Dawn game, and a new Sony Bend game... Then Sony closed the wipeout studio... The later two developers are making PS4 games. :(

Oh didn't Ruin get canceled as well?

Soul Sacrifice Delta, and the HD remasters games are good but not worth hyping for me.

I guess Gravity Rush 2 might be awesome if they add a lot of new stuff. The story in that game was not really compelling so to avoid retreading the same ground they would have to add a lot of new stuff and fix the air combat.

Well it is sad we wont have wipeout and I don't think any game can replace it but try NFS and sonic they are great racing games that might lessen the pain a little :)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWnwJ-mQ1k