Unintentionallt sold a family and heir friends on PS4/Vita purchases.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Unintentionallt sold a family and heir friends on PS4/Vita purchases.
2 years ago#1
They saw me playing Wipeout2048 at the library, started asking some questions, mentioned getting an XB1. I told them a bit about remote play and PS+, corrected them on the price(they thought I was $50a month), and now they plan on going with Sony.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
2 years ago#2
Awesome, please keep us posted on your other daily activities
2 years ago#3
GigaDogqHD posted...

I'd rather that than this sort of pathetic response from yourself. I guess it is to be expected, though.
---
http://s23.postimg.org/kb2fx314b/3_DS_Warrior.png
2 years ago#4
hustlin_pimpste posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...

I'd rather that than this sort of pathetic response from yourself. I guess it is to be expected, though.

Thanks!
2 years ago#5
GigaDogqHD posted...

Does anyone need more proof that hustlin_pimpste is the most negative troll poster on this board? You need to tone your negativity down.
---
I am a Celebrity and Legend of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***
2 years ago#6
Maybe I should change my sig to say how much of a celebrity I am seeing as how I have Ugly following me around everywhere. It does feel cool, though.

PS You may want to re-educate yourself as my post was not negative at all, rather just pointing out that Giga's response was pathetic. I guess it's enough to know that at least you are trying though, eh? ;)
---
2 years ago#7
Maybe I should change my sig to say how much of a celebrity I am seeing as how I have Ugly following me around everywhere. It does feel cool, though.

PS You may want to re-educate yourself as my post was not negative at all, rather just pointing out that Giga's response was pathetic. I guess it's enough to know that at least you are trying though, eh? ;)

Another negative, hateful response from the biggest negative troll poster here.

Protip: Trolls are not celebrities.
---
I am a Celebrity and Legend of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***
2 years ago#8
*better story telling than Ys crew*
---
I've accepted Shahid as lord of indies and savior of the Vita. If you accept and believe this 100%, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#9
They thought PS+ was $50 per month and you corrected them by telling them that the real price is $49.99?
2 years ago#10
Wow, not even a minute passed and my fan is back already. I am flattered - not creeped out in the slightest :)
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Unintentionallt sold a family and heir friends on PS4/Vita purchases.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived