Unintentionallt sold a family and heir friends on PS4/Vita purchases.

#21hustlin_pimpstePosted 12/4/2013 3:59:46 PM
Oh dear, it's "you" not "u" .... *shudders*

Your first post was just totally uncalled for, and you probably know that, you were called on it. That you have gone and gotten your jimmies all rustled up is not my fault, rather your own for trying to be so negatively "witty."

Just saying :)
---
http://s23.postimg.org/kb2fx314b/3_DS_Warrior.png
#22GigaDogqHDPosted 12/4/2013 4:04:22 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Oh dear, it's "you" not "u" .... *shudders*

Your first post was just totally uncalled for, and you probably know that, you were called on it. That you have gone and gotten your jimmies all rustled up is not my fault, rather your own for trying to be so negatively "witty."

Just saying :)

Well you don't get to be the one that decides on what is uncalled for.

And you never can rustle my jimmies, each response is worth 2% of this alt since I get 50 posts a day. At least I can laugh at you to make up for the loss.

Congrats on your progress though by adding a cute smiley at the end if every response!
#23hustlin_pimpstePosted 12/4/2013 4:09:04 PM
Spellcheck is your friend, but sometimes a good old proof read can help as well :)
---
http://s23.postimg.org/kb2fx314b/3_DS_Warrior.png
#24KittenLinaPosted 12/8/2013 2:02:31 AM
Why is Ugliest so mad? It's like you decided to put water in his bowl of cornflakes and that was the last bown in the state.

Hustlin, stop responding to them.

On topic, grats TC.
---
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
Safari: Floette, Swirlix, Togepi. I don't add randoms. FC: 4656-6196-2902
#25Angemon_23Posted 12/8/2013 3:04:49 AM
gadgaurd posted...
They saw me playing Wipeout2048 at the library, started asking some questions, mentioned getting an XB1. I told them a bit about remote play and PS+, corrected them on the price(they thought I was $50a month), and now they plan on going with Sony.

You should call Sony and ask for a commission.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#26Vita4everPosted 12/8/2013 6:38:52 AM
KittenLina posted...
Why is Ugliest so mad? It's like you decided to put water in his bowl of cornflakes and that was the last bown in the state.

Hustlin, stop responding to them.

On topic, grats TC.

What's a Bown?
#27Spiffy247Posted 12/8/2013 7:12:48 AM
KittenLina posted...
Why is Ugliest so mad?

He realized he'll never be as fabulous, fancy or spiffy as me. ^_-
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.