Final Fantasy V is now playable on Vita

#1INKU48Posted 12/10/2013 2:12:14 PM
It's in the "New Releases" section of the Vita store. Was it always $9.99? Ouch, that's way too much for a downgraded SNES port.

You don't even need a PS3 to transfer it.
---
Official Adol Christin of the Vita board.
#2stargazer64Posted 12/10/2013 2:16:01 PM
I noticed this as well.

Hopefully the new free ps mobile games will be up soon. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....Haunt the House!
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand." Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#3INKU48(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 2:19:20 PM
stargazer64 posted...
I noticed this as well.

Hopefully the new free ps mobile games will be up soon. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....Haunt the House!

I read Super Create Box and Fuel Tiracas will be the free games this week. Unconfirmed source though.
---
Official Adol Christin of the Vita board.
#4arclouks_xPosted 12/10/2013 2:20:11 PM
Nice, vita is the ultimate classic ff handheld, I can't wait for the crash games to be playable on vita, especially team racing
---
PSN:JustArc_ Waiting for: Persona 5.
Now playing:Okami HD, Persona 4 Golden.
#5MarkthePhoenixPosted 12/10/2013 2:21:45 PM
arclouks_x posted...
Nice, vita is the ultimate classic ff handheld, I can't wait for the crash games to be playable on vita, especially team racing

Then the two best racers will be playable on the same handheld

Crash Team Racing
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 12/10/2013 2:22:56 PM
That's nice, but why is every mainline Final Fantasy PS1 game $10? Even Origins is $10 I think. I'm curious if it's Square Enix or Sony themselves that determine the price.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7GigaDogqHDPosted 12/10/2013 2:28:03 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
That's nice, but why is every mainline Final Fantasy PS1 game $10? Even Origins is $10 I think. I'm curious if it's Square Enix or Sony themselves that determine the price.

cry moar
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 12/10/2013 2:31:20 PM
GigaDogqHD posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

cry moar

I'm sorry, I didn't know I was crying? Was just a little curious. I don't have a problem with the price. I was just wondering why the majority of PS1 Classics are $5.99 and others are $9.99.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9stargazer64Posted 12/10/2013 2:33:14 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

cry moar

I'm sorry, I didn't know I was crying? Was just a little curious. I don't have a problem with the price. I was just wondering why the majority of PS1 Classics are $5.99 and others are $9.99.

This is Square's decision. Same reason why they price their 'premium' mobile games way higher than most others.
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand." Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#10SagadegoPosted 12/10/2013 2:35:46 PM(edited)
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
GigaDogqHD posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

cry moar

This is Square's decision. Same reason why they price their 'premium' mobile games way higher than most others.

yep with dragon quest 8 iphone ver. in japan is supposed to be 30$
---
Now Playing:
random games (3ds/ds) Soul Sacrifice/ Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) Dynasty Warriors 8(Ps3)