Removing a game from the system.

#1dark trunksPosted 12/10/2013 6:46:43 PM
I haven't used my Vita for a while, and I had hoped to start using it again. The trouble is, I'm struggling for space, and I'm considering deleting Uncharted and Everybody's Golf off the system. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn originally if you did that, your saved data would be removed as well?

Does this still happen? Is cloud saving a feature on the Vita? If it is, where do I go to use it and upload my data? I don't want to lose my saves from Uncharted and Golf, but I need to remove them to free up space. The same with the Final Fantasy games I have on there as well. I can't download anything until I get rid of something, and if I can get rid of them without removing the saved data, I might get rid of everything for now.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#2BerlingerTPosted 12/10/2013 6:49:52 PM
Cloud Saving is available if you have PlayStation Plus. I think you can back up your stuff on a PC, but yes, when you delete a bubble, save data goes with it.
---
The PS Vita Review Network - http://psvitareviews.net | Twitter - https://twitter.com/vitareviews
Latest Reviews:Gun Commando, Resident Evil: Director's Cut
#3dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:53:07 PM
BerlingerT posted...
Cloud Saving is available if you have PlayStation Plus. I think you can back up your stuff on a PC, but yes, when you delete a bubble, save data goes with it.

Does it still go if I let the data save to the cloud? I might back them up on my PC, then. I've had a look in the settings, but I can't find the option to even view save data, if there ever was one. I might connect to my PC now, back up what I can, and then remove the bubbles. It's no use having them on my Vita when I have no space to download another game or even a demo. I mean I have three big game, one downloaded and two from a cartridge, and three Final Fantasy games and another RPG, and that's my space taken up.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#4Auron_MasamunePosted 12/10/2013 6:53:27 PM
BerlingerT posted...
Cloud Saving is available if you have PlayStation Plus.

This, also if you use the PC for back-up it will copy the whole game including the save. cloud saving only saves the actual savedata.
---
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
-Ambassador Laquatus
#5dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 6:59:13 PM(edited)
Auron_Masamune posted...
BerlingerT posted...
Cloud Saving is available if you have PlayStation Plus.

This, also if you use the PC for back-up it will copy the whole game including the save. cloud saving only saves the actual savedata.

I think I'll do both, then. I mean I'm only bothered about the save data for now, but it's better to be safe than sorry. At least this way, I could delete all three bubbles and install the games or redownload in the future.

Edit: Ok, I have everything set up, and I've selected back up. Thank you both for the help. I can finally use my Vita again, at the expense of some download times. But that's not an issue so long as my data is safe.
---