Using US vita memory card on VITA TV?

#1ntsoulsPosted 12/10/2013 9:09:37 PM
What...would...happen?
#2Starwars4JPosted 12/10/2013 9:10:34 PM
You'd have memory? It's not like memory cards or even game cards are region locked, just PSN accounts.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3Spiffy247Posted 12/10/2013 9:10:45 PM
I think it should work. I don't have a Vita TV though, so I can't be sure.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4vedoris86Posted 12/10/2013 9:18:58 PM
vita tv is region locked, also psn locked to japan.

so i dont think you can play your PAL/US games on it.

on a side note i just watched a video on it, it has option for FULL english text to use the Vita Tv, why cant they release it over here, seems like they had planned too if they have multiple languages you can set
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350
#5ntsouls(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 9:21:10 PM
I mean. You can't get your US account onto a vita tv via just using it.

So maybe if your account is already on a stick. Maybe you can get it onto there that way. Then transfer it back to your vita.
#6Starwars4JPosted 12/10/2013 9:22:32 PM
vedoris86 posted...

on a side note i just watched a video on it, it has option for FULL english text to use the Vita Tv, why cant they release it over here, seems like they had planned too if they have multiple languages you can set

I believe that isn't correct and it's just the PSN accounts that are region locked.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7vedoris86Posted 12/11/2013 2:41:10 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
vedoris86 posted...

I believe that isn't correct and it's just the PSN accounts that are region locked.

like the vita you cant play games from other accounts on your account, if you cant log into your account, how can you play your games on memory stick?

but you are right i dont think the vita tv is region locked as i think you can put actual game cards into it and play, just not ones on your memory card
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350