Media Create Week 49 - Driving fast on the sales lane, 3D Maneuver Gear included

#201SagadegoPosted 12/12/2013 6:26:15 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Sagadego posted...
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/771/771087/
tearway didn't even chart and Capcom's new 3ds ip tanked.

That's Gaist Crusher there at 31 with 8k copies sold. Doesn't seem like Tearaway made the 3944 copies it would have had to sell for the list, tho.

Gaist Crusher looked really fun because it was made by Treasure, I wonder if their games sell well in japan.
---
Now Playing:
random games (3ds/ds) Soul Sacrifice/ Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) Dynasty Warriors 8(Ps3)
#202stargazer64Posted 12/12/2013 6:28:00 AM
Poor Treasure can't catch a break. They seem to be doomed to never make a game that sells really well.
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand." Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#203Megaman OmegaPosted 12/12/2013 6:32:39 AM
Vita4ever posted...
B-b-b-b-ut, Hustlin said

Well, that's your problem right there ;)
Why would anyone even give a **** about the crap that Hustlin says? LOL!

Vita4ever posted...
You even call yourself the broskies.

[Citation needed]

Vita4ever posted...
I guess it's all the same dronie too. Sagadego, Ace, Megaman, Shadow, Ugly and xfactor. All the same person. :)

Come back when you got better material than some lame "NO U" retort. :)
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#204Laevant(Moderator)Posted 12/12/2013 6:41:33 AM
As usual, this topic seems to have vastly outlived its usefulness.

mike_411 posted...
This.

The only people who had problems with them were the trolls. Laveant was actually a pretty damn good mod, while he lasted.

I'm still here, but my PS4 is more enticing than replying to the moaning of the usual suspects.

hustlin_pimpste posted...
Afaik, Laevant logs in as both a mod and a regular user as I have def seen him post with and without mod tags.

This is probably true of me. If there's potential for a lame joke to be made, I'll turn off my tag for a bit. It's especially funny when people are asking if I'm still a moderator.

LemonKweenstaaa posted...
You gotta be joking, he was a control freak back when he visited this board regularly.

"Sorry guys, I know that almost all of you are engaging in an on-topic discussion, but I'm going to have to lock this topic because someone called someone else a doodyhead.. Please keep it more civil next time."

You're generally a pretty sensible poster, from what I've seen, so I'll treat this one as a genuine complaint rather than the mouth-foaming of the masses. If a topic has deviated so far from the original subject to the point where people are just bickering pointlessly and the moderation queue is full of flaming/trolling marks as a result, it's time for it to go. I'm not perfect by any means, but I only lock topics when I feel it necessary, and I generally post when I do so. If there have been random lockings with no explanation, it probably wasn't me. There's a common misconception that boards have dedicated moderators, but the reality is that the 60 or so moderators handle the entire site.

GigaDogqHD posted...
My prob was never with a specific Mod, just them overall. Literally, two people would post a toke jopic and only I would get modded. I expect mods with the nature of what I do but no one should get preferential treatment if they do the same thing.

I very rarely moderate things directly from the board(s), and the same is true for other mods. If you post Topic A and someone posts an identical Topic B, but only yours is removed, it's probably that only yours was marked. 99.9% of what we moderate is reported to us by board members, and that's what we work from. There are too many people on this site for us to have biases.

P.S. A special thanks to hustlin_pimpste for actually spelling my name right. It's not that difficult. Seven letters!

When it comes to future MC topics, I suggest more of you take an active role in marking posts that violate the ToU. Aside from your general trolling and flaming etc, I'd advise marking the usual suspects for Disruptive, adding a note that they frequently invade these topics in order to derail them. Since there's a low chance of me out of 60-something members of the mod-squad (lol) being the one to handle the mark, the added note will go a long way in explaining things.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]