Which Import Game Should I Get/Play Next?

#1Mister MoneyPosted 12/11/2013 1:28:40 PM
Which Import Game Should I Get/Play Next, and Which Version Should I Get? - Results (28 votes)
Chou Jigen Neptune ReBirth;1 (Available Now)
14.29% (4 votes)
Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster (December 26, 2013)*
39.29% (11 votes)
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (February 2014)
46.43% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Dearest Vita Board,

Which game should I purchase and play next, and which version (physical or digital)? I have more digital than physical versions on my Vita. However, I would like to own more physical games to build a "collection," yet at the same time, prefer the digital perk of one machine with multiple games at the ready and no need to swap cartridges.

Here are my reasons for wanting each game:

- Neptunia Rebirth: I own the English PS3 Neptunia games but never really bothered to play them through. However, after watching the anime, it made me appreciate the characters more and I would like to give the games a second chance. I am mulling ReBirth;1 because of the improvements made over the PS3 version.

- FFX|X-2 HD Remaster: I played FFX to death and maxed out almost everything on the PS2. I am getting this guaranteed for the Vita (via my FFX|X-2 Vita bundle) but a part of me is wondering if I will regret devoting probably a year of my life into this game again, even though it is the International version.

- Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment: I bought the first SAO game for the PSP, but never played it and ended up giving it away as a present to my friend. I am a fan of the series and if it wasn't for the anime, I would not have restarted playing Guild Wars (1) again. I am interested in getting the LE (when it is announced) because I feel that the original game would have been better if it was developed for the Vita and not the PSP.

Now, for all those looking at my username and typing "Get Them All!" I do not want to. I want to fully focus on one game this time, like I did with Ys Celceta, and try to Platinum it. I do not play every day, and I do not want to get a game and lose interest in playing weeks or a month later.

I leave it in your hands, Gamefaqs Vita Board brothers and sisters.
---
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).
#2grangiaPosted 12/11/2013 1:31:19 PM
I'd say SAO. FFX/X-2 are already coming and it's a pretty sure bet we'll be getting the Neptune games too, so I'd say to get the one with the lowest chance of coming here.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 12/11/2013 1:43:16 PM
I would suggest Sword Art Online. I'm a huge fan of the anime and this will be my first time playing the game. From what I've seen of it from videos and articles, it looks really good.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 will definitely be localized, but we don't know when or in what format the Vita version will be in. If you import here's the added benefit of having Japanese VA. I thought the localized version was supposed dual audio, but I get I was wrong. :-(

I have Neptunia now, but I haven't had the opportunity to play it due to my backlog. I've heard conflicting things about it, but I'll form my own perspective on it since it'll be my first Neptunia game.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4tuna-eggPosted 12/11/2013 9:45:03 PM
SAO Hollow Fragment is coming out April 24, not February. Where did you get that info?

Source: (Japanese) http://www.4gamer.net/games/236/G023617/20131210063/

I'm tempted to get SAO myself.
#5zezprahPosted 12/11/2013 10:12:53 PM
get sword art online bruh bruh