To Non-Vita and Former Vita Owners:

#1Mister MoneyPosted 12/13/2013 9:12:24 AM
Would you buy (or re-buy) a Vita if the following games (see post) were released as Vita Exclusives? - Results (57 votes)
Yes
68.42% (39 votes)
No
31.58% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If these games were announced, developed, released and localized Exclusively for Vita let's say in 2014/2015, would you buy a PS Vita, or re-buy a Vita (if you sold it long ago because of "no games" etc)??

- Dissidia 3
- Kingdom Hearts Vita (new game, not remake or port)
- GTA V (port)
- GTA Vita (new game developed for Vita)
- Final Fantasy Type-1 (sequel to Type-0)
- Monster Hunter 5
- Final Fantasy VII remake
- New Rachet and Clank game
- New Spyro game
- Vagrant Story 2
- Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) game
---
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).
#2CoordinatesPosted 12/13/2013 9:20:43 AM
Final Fantasy Type-1?

._.
---
PSN: pPpPancakes
Arguments won: 41 and counting -- Arguments lost: none yet
#3defunct32Posted 12/13/2013 9:26:18 AM
I would love to play as a Titan and eat up humans in Shingeki no Kyojin, sure, and I love my Vita too much to let it go, so no games or not I'll still have it, ah, in fact I have a lot of games to clear on my current backlog, really happy!
---
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32
#4Half-GhostPosted 12/13/2013 9:30:29 AM
Dissidia, Type-1 (though I'd need to play the first), Kingdom Hearts and Ratchet and Clank would definitely make me want to get a Vita as soon as possible.
#5UgliestManAlivePosted 12/13/2013 9:35:21 AM
TC, you would get better results asking in a general gaming forum. Asking on the Vita board specifically is going to get a lot of fantroll votes for Yes.

I suspect you would get completely different results if you asked in a different, general gaming board.
---
I am a Celebrity and the GOD of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***
#6ThrenagynPosted 12/13/2013 10:04:53 AM
UgliestManAlive posted...
TC, you would get better results asking in a general gaming forum. Asking on the Vita board specifically is going to get a lot of fantroll votes for Yes.

I suspect you would get completely different results if you asked in a different, general gaming board.

This. Many of the yes are probably people that want the handheld to look good. I think people would buy it for reasons like a FF7 remake and such, but the problem is none of what you listed is actually going to happen.
#7Mister Money(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2013 12:45:31 PM

If I did that, I would get replies of like "Ask on the Vita board....-___-" and such. :D
---
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (US). PS Vita-2000 Systems: Light Blue/White (Japan), Final Fantasy X|X-2 Special Edition (Japan).
#8BuretsuPosted 12/13/2013 12:47:32 PM
Mister Money posted...
- Dissidia 3
- Kingdom Hearts Vita (new game, not remake or port)
- GTA V (port)
- GTA Vita (new game developed for Vita)
- Final Fantasy Type-1 (sequel to Type-0)
- Monster Hunter 5
- Final Fantasy VII remake
- New Rachet and Clank game
- New Spyro game
- Vagrant Story 2
- Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) game

- Don't care
- Probably
- Don't care
- Don't care
- Maybe
- Probably not
- No way
- Maybe
- Maybe
- Quite possibly
- Already one on 3DS. Also, don't care.
---
June 5, 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; Winter 2014: Persona 5 for PS3
Not changing this sig until English localization is announced. Make it happen! (11/24/2013)
#9UgliestManAlivePosted 12/13/2013 1:01:03 PM
Mister Money posted...

If I did that, I would get replies of like "Ask on the Vita board....-___-" and such. :D

That logic makes absolutely zero sense.

You are asking this question to "Non-Vita and Former Vita owners". Where do you think Non-Vita owners are? The Vita board or other gaming boards?

Vita board = Vita owners and myself
---
I am a Celebrity and the GOD of the Vita board
***67 moderated messages at once crew***