A 10 year old game could be the top hit on the Vita in 2014

#21CompassPosted 12/20/2013 9:15:23 AM
Blitzball is possibly the single worst thing ever done in a video game.

It's a crime against humanity.
#22nimerjm37Posted 12/20/2013 9:19:14 AM
Compass posted...

Hmmm... not sure I agree. If you had said Blue Shell instead of Blitzball, I would have been right there with you.
---
Finally caught 'em all: http://imgur.com/a/i3b4T (Updated for X/Y)
My Dragonball Z tattoos: http://imgur.com/a/K5b24
#23RJrockstarPosted 12/20/2013 12:05:12 PM
Blitzball, you either love it or hate it, but I feel for those who hate it but want to 100% FFX. Dat Attack Reel
---
I wonder what the guy who made the internet thinks of it now.
#24Pharsti01Posted 12/23/2013 6:08:50 AM
Eh, i dont see how FF10 will push Vita sales honestly, dont get me wrong, i love the game but its coming for the Ps3 as well, sure itll sell well in the Vitas fanbase, but it wont move units.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#25__starsnostarsPosted 12/23/2013 6:18:16 AM
You're right, FFX will have very little impact on Vita hardware sales. That wouldn't be the case had it been a Vita exclusive.

Blitzball, you either love it or hate it

I'm indifferent to blitzball, I enjoy playing it despite how terrible it is as a sports simulation.
#26superchild211Posted 12/23/2013 6:18:18 AM
nimerjm37 posted...
Compass posted...

Hmmm... not sure I agree. If you had said Blue Shell instead of Blitzball, I would have been right there with you.

Somehow Nintendo managed to drain the last bit of competitiveness from Mario Kart lol
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#27StonerJackPosted 12/23/2013 6:23:35 AM
jsb0714 posted...
paulo_yamato posted...
Yeah, this game could push Vita sales big time next year.

No way. Not this title.

Quoted for truth.
Few folks are old enough to give a damn about the game leaving just us old fogeys who have, for the most part, already played it.

You wanna know what the system seller is gonna be in 2014?
A little game Gearbox has outsourced to another company for Vita development that everyone seems to forget... Borderlands.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
#28DogscratchPosted 12/23/2013 8:00:54 AM
talesfan215 posted...
I got a Vita for this and Persona 4 Golden mostly. Everything else are just extras.

Same reasons I bought mine. However, I have been pleasantly surprised with offerings since I have gotten my hands on it. Really didn't expect much from Dragon's Crown and a few other titles, and thankfully they have impressed me.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#29paulo_yamato(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 12:35:59 PM
StonerJack posted...
You wanna know what the system seller is gonna be in 2014?
A little game Gearbox has outsourced to another company for Vita development that everyone seems to forget... Borderlands.

I don't agree.
The demographic for Borderlands is not enough to sell new systems, let alone sell that many games.

The big seller of Vita systems for 2014 will be............................................... FFX/X-2 or Minecraft.
---
For god so loved the World, he give his only begotten Son; that if you shall believe in Libertarians, you shall have everlasting freedom. - RandPaul 3:16