A 10 year old game could be the top hit on the Vita in 2014

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A 10 year old game could be the top hit on the Vita in 2014
2 years ago#21
Blitzball is possibly the single worst thing ever done in a video game.

It's a crime against humanity.
2 years ago#22
Compass posted...

Hmmm... not sure I agree. If you had said Blue Shell instead of Blitzball, I would have been right there with you.
Finally caught 'em all: http://imgur.com/a/i3b4T (Updated for X/Y)
My Dragonball Z tattoos: http://imgur.com/a/K5b24
2 years ago#23
Blitzball, you either love it or hate it, but I feel for those who hate it but want to 100% FFX. Dat Attack Reel
I wonder what the guy who made the internet thinks of it now.
2 years ago#24
Eh, i dont see how FF10 will push Vita sales honestly, dont get me wrong, i love the game but its coming for the Ps3 as well, sure itll sell well in the Vitas fanbase, but it wont move units.
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
2 years ago#25
You're right, FFX will have very little impact on Vita hardware sales. That wouldn't be the case had it been a Vita exclusive.

Blitzball, you either love it or hate it

I'm indifferent to blitzball, I enjoy playing it despite how terrible it is as a sports simulation.
2 years ago#26
nimerjm37 posted...
Compass posted...

Hmmm... not sure I agree. If you had said Blue Shell instead of Blitzball, I would have been right there with you.

Somehow Nintendo managed to drain the last bit of competitiveness from Mario Kart lol
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
2 years ago#27
jsb0714 posted...
paulo_yamato posted...
Yeah, this game could push Vita sales big time next year.

No way. Not this title.

Quoted for truth.
Few folks are old enough to give a damn about the game leaving just us old fogeys who have, for the most part, already played it.

You wanna know what the system seller is gonna be in 2014?
A little game Gearbox has outsourced to another company for Vita development that everyone seems to forget... Borderlands.
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
2 years ago#28
talesfan215 posted...
I got a Vita for this and Persona 4 Golden mostly. Everything else are just extras.

Same reasons I bought mine. However, I have been pleasantly surprised with offerings since I have gotten my hands on it. Really didn't expect much from Dragon's Crown and a few other titles, and thankfully they have impressed me.
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
2 years ago#29
StonerJack posted...
You wanna know what the system seller is gonna be in 2014?
A little game Gearbox has outsourced to another company for Vita development that everyone seems to forget... Borderlands.

I don't agree.
The demographic for Borderlands is not enough to sell new systems, let alone sell that many games.

The big seller of Vita systems for 2014 will be............................................... FFX/X-2 or Minecraft.
For god so loved the World, he give his only begotten Son; that if you shall believe in Libertarians, you shall have everlasting freedom. - RandPaul 3:16
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. A 10 year old game could be the top hit on the Vita in 2014

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived