Everyone really should give Final Fantasy X-2 a chance.

#121JinKisaragi211Posted 12/30/2013 12:32:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#122kabutokoujiPosted 12/30/2013 10:44:41 AM
be careful what you post here, I commented about something that happens before even the first half of the first game, on this game that came out 10 years ago, and got modded, I guess if I say that Mario steps on one of Bowser's kids and goe to the next world I will get modded again, ooops I guess that will be it.

saying that you fight and beat one of the first Bosses/antagonists on a 10 years old game gets you modded, lol, im amazed with the intelligence of the mods here. only in America.
#123Laevant(Moderator)Posted 12/30/2013 10:51:07 AM
Spoilers don't expire with time. Just because a game is old doesn't magically mean the whole world knows about its plot. Not everyone has played a game; this is especially true of the entirely new audience that might not have been present for the original FFX/X-2 releases.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#124CompassPosted 12/30/2013 11:16:18 AM
I applaud the swift and ruthless modding of any and all spoilers.
#125OlimaC-gamerPosted 12/30/2013 2:05:55 PM
I already gave a chance to X-2 ten years ago, didn't like it.
At least, I'm thinking about buying X digitally.
---
Carpe Diem.
#126kabutokoujiPosted 12/30/2013 3:06:53 PM
Compass posted...
I applaud the swift and ruthless modding of any and all spoilers.

Mario beats all the koopa kids, beats king bowser and saves princess peach.

and she gets kidnapped again!!!!! woah im going to get modded, please save me all powerful lord of the universe.
#127CompassPosted 12/30/2013 3:20:52 PM
Reported.
#128townparkradioPosted 1/5/2014 4:06:52 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
vonblade posted...
I don't understand how anyone can like JRPGs and not like X2. It's fantastic. You get to extend a story that's tremendous (joke at the laugh scene all you like, it doesn't ruin the game) and finally see what it's like to truly NG+ in a world you created. I'm more excited about having another go at X2 than I am X.

Also, ITT people who think it's cool to hate, teenies who don't understand that a female-centric game wont shrink your gentleman parts, and/or people who can't comprehend what a genuinely bad game is like.

You might not like the setting, you might not like the cheesiness, you might not like the "guide dang it" nature of 100% completion, but it's still a good game.

It is literally the worst story to ever come out for an RPG. The whole plot failed almost right when it began. And the whole thing is designed around fan service.

You must not have played many RPGs to claim this is "literally the worst".

Are you 13 years old? I can think of several worse ones just in the Ultima series alone.
#129StrikeNinja24Posted 1/5/2014 4:14:36 PM
townparkradio posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
vonblade posted...
I don't understand how anyone can like JRPGs and not like X2. It's fantastic. You get to extend a story that's tremendous (joke at the laugh scene all you like, it doesn't ruin the game) and finally see what it's like to truly NG+ in a world you created. I'm more excited about having another go at X2 than I am X.

Also, ITT people who think it's cool to hate, teenies who don't understand that a female-centric game wont shrink your gentleman parts, and/or people who can't comprehend what a genuinely bad game is like.

You might not like the setting, you might not like the cheesiness, you might not like the "guide dang it" nature of 100% completion, but it's still a good game.

It is literally the worst story to ever come out for an RPG. The whole plot failed almost right when it began. And the whole thing is designed around fan service.

Are you 13 years old? I can think of several worse ones just in the Ultima series alone.

Im going to cut the games done before the 8 bit era some slack.

The issue is that the story is bad on purpose. It is a simple nonsensible bridge to complete fanservice.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#130lunchEATSyouPosted 1/5/2014 4:18:53 PM
townparkradio posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
vonblade posted...

Even if it's not the worst, X and X-2 had some bad writing though. But, X-3 will have even worse writing, should that ever get made. Some people have started translating the new audiologues and apparently Tidus gets his head blown off by an IED because he thought it was a blitzball........ And SE is completely serious, BTW
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog