Media Create Week 51 - Merry Salesmas and Dragons and Gundams!

#111ServantOfErieosPosted 12/27/2013 3:10:28 PM
bh7812 posted...
I took corrective action, OP. You were warned last week corrective action would start happening if you didn't stop posting this stuff weekly.

The Vita forum is for discussion of the actual hardware and the games themselves, not this sales chart nonsense. Like I said last week, get the permission of Famitsu/Media create, submit that to the mods and myself, and I'll back down. Until then, this action is what you can expect every week.

This obsession over sales figures/charts/financials has GOT to stop, guys. The figures/financials are not your concern, worry or business. They do not need to be plastered on message forums every week/month. Both Media Create and NPD lists say "proprietary and confidential" in black writing. That means do NOT post it anywhere without permission! If you all want a separate sales forum for each system, that'd be a real good idea at this point.

So, get the permission to do this or I'll see ya again on Wednesday, Same time same channel.

Get 'em
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#112iDoneGotUPosted 12/27/2013 3:16:35 PM
Gundam saved the day, now bring it west!
---
Surrender Before ME!
#113Lord_VishanaPosted 12/27/2013 3:19:26 PM
bh7812 posted...
I took corrective action, OP. You were warned last week corrective action would start happening if you didn't stop posting this stuff weekly.

The Vita forum is for discussion of the actual hardware and the games themselves, not this sales chart nonsense. Like I said last week, get the permission of Famitsu/Media create, submit that to the mods and myself, and I'll back down. Until then, this action is what you can expect every week.

This obsession over sales figures/charts/financials has GOT to stop, guys. The figures/financials are not your concern, worry or business. They do not need to be plastered on message forums every week/month. Both Media Create and NPD lists say "proprietary and confidential" in black writing. That means do NOT post it anywhere without permission! If you all want a separate sales forum for each system, that'd be a real good idea at this point.

So, get the permission to do this or I'll see ya again on Wednesday, Same time same channel.

Laevant, a moderator who frequents this board asked you to refrain from pursuing this absurd corse of action. I honestly cannot discern if you're serious or trolling, but if you continue with this you can expect to have your Gamefaqs account suspended or banned.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#114CompassPosted 12/27/2013 3:57:21 PM
lmao, this guy. Why do I suspect he'd have no issue whatsoever with these "figures/financials" being "plastered on message forums every week/month" if they favored Sony?

lol. Call it a hunch.
#115Shadowfxd2Posted 12/27/2013 4:47:28 PM
Compass posted...
lmao, this guy. Why do I suspect he'd have no issue whatsoever with these "figures/financials" being "plastered on message forums every week/month" if they favored Sony?

lol. Call it a hunch.

That's why it's common knowledge that Sony has the worst fan base. Look at the death threats over ign's goty...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#116talesfan215Posted 12/27/2013 5:24:01 PM
Every fanbase has its whiners. Just look at this topic about Yoshida praising Nintendo.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/68130298
---
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
#117Kazuhira07Posted 12/27/2013 6:42:12 PM
Semi45a posted...
without Disney and Nintendo there would be no Kingdom Hearts.

How so?
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Tearaway, Final Fantasy VIII
#118Tzuba12Posted 12/27/2013 6:47:50 PM(edited)
Kazuhira07 posted...
Semi45a posted...
without Disney and Nintendo there would be no Kingdom Hearts.

How so?

First Final Fantasy game was on the NES. If Square hadn't found success with that title (probably wouldn't have if it was on any other console at the time) there would be no Final Fantasy. Hell, Square would have ceased to exist at that point.

Thats what I assume he means, anyway.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/ nnid: Tzuba12
Steam: Tzuba
#119Laevant(Moderator)Posted 12/27/2013 7:39:52 PM
bh7812 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

You seem to have missed or ignored what I said last week. These topics are fine. Please don't make a habit of rolling in here every week with asinine threats.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#120Starwars4JPosted 12/27/2013 7:50:40 PM
LiquiDZerO posted...
Sigh, the gamecube was a great system, it certainly was handed by the PS2 and Xbox, but I wouldn't call it anywhere near a flop.

It had nearly identical lifetime sales as the XBOX...I certainly wouldn't call that "being handled". The PS2 was the outlier that gen, not the Gamecube.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade