anyone play vita games on vita only and psp games on psp only

#1tiamat999Posted 12/26/2013 5:09:55 PM
im starting to do this when my vita collection started building
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#2Bob the AlmightyPosted 12/26/2013 5:14:56 PM
I do. PSP games look pretty crappy on the Vita regardless of the settings. Plus I go all digital with my Vita (well and PSP :p) so I don't waste precious memory card space on PSP games.
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
#3yipeeyahooPosted 12/26/2013 5:34:19 PM
I play my PSP games on PSP, I also go digital on my PSP too. I don't really play PSP games on my Vita:)
---
PSN:Yipeeyahoo
You are welcome to add me :D
#4ThamauturgePosted 12/26/2013 5:36:34 PM
I play all of my PSP games on my Vita. Can't fathom why anyone wouldn't.
---
Favorite games: FFXII International, FF Tactics WOTL, Super Smash Bros Melee, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Silent Hill 2
PSN: Thamauturge
#5Angemon_23Posted 12/26/2013 5:39:47 PM
I, for one, don't play Vita games on my PSP.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#6BerlingerTPosted 12/26/2013 5:40:06 PM
I could, but my PSP has been glitchy and my Go is dying on me, so I play everything on my Vita, except for my UMD of Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva.
---
The PS Vita Review Network - http://psvitareviews.net | Twitter - https://twitter.com/vitareviews
Latest Reviews: Final Fantasy Origins, Quiet Christmas
#7Bob the AlmightyPosted 12/26/2013 5:55:48 PM(edited)
Thamauturge posted...
I play all of my PSP games on my Vita. Can't fathom why anyone wouldn't.

Because the Vita's upscaling sucks and the games look bad when blown up to four times their normal pixel count on the Vita. Plus the 5 inch screen just further highlights all the imperfections compared to the 4.3 inch screen on the 1000/2000/3000 model and the 3.8 inch screen on the Go.

PSP games just look better on a PSP 3000 or Go than they do on the Vita, OLED screen or not.

Plus it saves space on your Vita's memory card. :)
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.