Guacamelee question(board beyond dead)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Guacamelee question(board beyond dead)
3 years ago#1
In the desert there is an area where there is lots of red thorn things and a platform that is only available in one dimension, you have to weave through them to progress, but I'm trying to 100% the area and I've returned, but I can't figure out how to jump through 2 things of red thorns to get to the platform.

Am I missing a move or is there some move combination I can do to reach that platform?
3 years ago#2
Forgot to note, I have red, blue, green and yellow moves along with goat run. The area is underground also. There is a checkpoint in the room to the right of it also
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
I remember that part and screwing around for awhile. Do you have goat fly?

Minor spoilers I guess.
I makes you fly horizontal in one direction or the other. I think that's the only way to get enough momentum to get through all the vines,
Nothing clever.
3 years ago#5
Sounds like a simple mid air dodge to me. Might need that flying goat move though.
3 years ago#6
Jump > Dodge > Double jump > Dodge
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
3 years ago#7
Ah sounds like goat fly is what I need. But is it possible y without it? I would attempt it but I had to stop and eat some chips and guacamole.
3 years ago#8
After reading your post again I'm not 100% sure where you are. Between goat fly and the teleport heads, you can get around pretty quickly later to get back there.

FYI, some maps go above 100%. Access the map from the start menu and it will have a circle on the world map that you click on to see each of the smaller maps. The circles will be gold when you have all the secrets for that area.
Nothing clever.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Guacamelee question(board beyond dead)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived