Final Fantasy PS Vita version being sold out in Japanese stores!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Final Fantasy PS Vita version being sold out in Japanese stores!
2 years ago#1
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/12/29/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-selling-out-of-japanese-stores/
2 years ago#2
I hope it flops so FF X-3 is cancelled, or any plans for it. I had my hand on my forehead reading the story and ideas SE revealed about it
2 years ago#3
And this means absolutely nothing when you don't know how many units they shipped to stores.
PLAYING: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Senran Kagura Burst (3DS) & Virtues Last Reward (Vita)
2 years ago#4
Ooseye posted...
And this means absolutely nothing when you don't know how many units they shipped to stores.

^^^^thisthisthisthis
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
2 years ago#5
Ooseye posted...

Thank you for using critical thinking skills. Seriously, I'm not joking.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
2 years ago#6
ORANGE666 posted...
I hope it flops so FF X-3 is cancelled, or any plans for it. I had my hand on my forehead reading the story and ideas SE revealed about it

I hope SE makes X-3; it could serve as SE's Waterloo.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
2 years ago#7
Just to clarify I'm not saying its not selling good, just that we don't know despite this news story.
PLAYING: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Senran Kagura Burst (3DS) & Virtues Last Reward (Vita)
2 years ago#8
Reminds me of when the Vita TV sold out on preorders alone. Oh well, about 20 hours to go for MC.
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
2 years ago#9
Megaman Omega posted...
Reminds me of when the Vita TV sold out on preorders alone. Oh well, about 20 hours to go for MC.

You're comparing software to a game a lot of people were waiting on? Not to mention Vita tv seems barely thought out. Add to that the region lock, and you got a failing product right there.
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
2 years ago#10
According Tsuyata charts, the FFX/X-2 Vita Bundle sold well (I know that it is only giving nb from a very limited nb of stores there)...it actually is ranked in the fourth spot, while the PS3 version of that same bundle is #1, Zelda second and Pazudora third. Individually, the first FF that pops up in the chart is FFX for the Vita! (#10). (Nb are of last week 23-29 December ; FFX/X-2 got released on the 26th)

Source : http://www.gamergen.com/actualites/final-fantasy-2-hd-remaster-square-enix-ventes-japon-159572-1
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Final Fantasy PS Vita version being sold out in Japanese stores!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived