Persona 4 doesn't look goodto me at all, however....

#1sockroxPosted 12/30/2013 6:21:13 PM
Ys Does.

Is it a fun game?

Everyone keeps telling me to get Persona 4 but it just looks boring to me and I'm not wild about the overly done anime style that seems to be apart of it.

Ys I heard is a fun game with a shallow story... which is Ok, is the gameplay fun to warrant getting?
#2iDoneGotUPosted 12/30/2013 6:22:39 PM
The title is unnecessary...Seems like you're trying to create a dispute.

If you're interesed in Y's just say that, don't lure fans of P4G in with that title.
---
But there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
#3krizz07Posted 12/30/2013 6:30:02 PM
I recommend persona 4. The characters are great and they are voice acted excellently (i do not prefer english dubs on japanese games but this game is done well). I say try it :)
#4OhGoodGriefPosted 12/30/2013 6:35:03 PM
iDoneGotU posted...

If you're interesed in Y's just say that, don't lure fans of P4G in with that title.

There's nothing to dispute, persona 4 the yellow is completely overrated and consistently recommended with little to no explanation beyond 'lol best game so deep'
#5OximofoPosted 12/30/2013 6:35:26 PM
MITSURU HUSBANDO RAGE!

Wait.

I am lost.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#6stargazer64Posted 12/30/2013 6:37:50 PM
OhGoodGrief posted...
iDoneGotU posted...

There's nothing to dispute, persona 4 the yellow is completely overrated and consistently recommended with little to no explanation beyond 'lol best game so deep'

OH SNAP
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand." Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#7Orasion_SeizPosted 12/30/2013 6:43:08 PM
Ys is not for everyone, it's not for enjoyment take it as a challenge. if you want a game you can enjoy then i recommend you play P4. It may start slow but as you play you will get the feel of it.
---
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto
#8kabutokoujiPosted 12/30/2013 6:52:04 PM
Orasion_Seiz posted...
Ys is not for everyone, it's not for enjoyment take it as a challenge. if you want a game you can enjoy then i recommend you play P4. It may start slow but as you play you will get the feel of it.

not really,. even though I have it and beated it I prefer Ys, I really dislike fantasy games not based in the medieval times, I play the shin mega ten games one time only, I never replayed one before, while all the ys games I have beated 2-3 times each. I am not saying they are bad but is not my cup of tea even though I love persona online mmo. I still recommend more the Ys series.
#9coocoo4cocopopsPosted 12/30/2013 7:04:04 PM
If you honestly wanted input about Ys, you shouldn't have made a title that attracts only Persona fanboys
---
dam u adrian
3DS FC: 2019-9695-4318
#10gamer4leverPosted 12/30/2013 7:15:47 PM
Ys is really good, I can understand complaints about the story, but I like it honestly, it's a simple, enjoyable story, even tho' it's kinda predictable. Predictable, but still, very enjoyable. The gameplay is wonderful and super rewarding. If you can find one of those Silver Anniversary Edition, get one. It's 60$ (20$ than the normal game) and includes 3 CD's filled with the best music from the series, a really nice map/cloth, a compass (meh) and a great 128 pages art/strategy book. Really worth it in my opinion!

http://www.damonx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/psv-ys01.jpg
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS, WiiU, PC FTW!
PSN: fullmy4gbnow ; 3DS FC:2750-2386-3070 Friend Safari (Grass): Petilil, Sunkern, Quilladin