What's the best grip for the vita?

#1Eagles931Posted 1/1/2014 6:35:46 PM
Been searching through Amazon and there's a lot of styles and looks. But which one is the best quality one?
---
PS/GT : SlootSlayer11
Steam : Flyeagles931
#2Fray_MakenPosted 1/1/2014 6:47:37 PM
I can only provide PROS and CONS for the CTA Digital hand grip since it's the only one I have used,

+ Very comfortable for those with big hands.

+ Very comfortable to hold while laying on your back as well.

+ Secures the Vita very well in place, wont come off.

(Caution) The grip has to come off to charge your Vita.

- The grip will stain with sweat and hand oils, will require weekly cleaning.

I'm very pleased with the product.
#3SmyttyGuy94Posted 1/1/2014 6:56:24 PM
Gotta rep the nyko. Feels very nice
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Planisphaerium
#4Sami1000Posted 1/1/2014 7:01:55 PM
CTA digital is great. Big benn and assecure has the same designs. Then there is the Nyko grip which is pretty much identical to it, except you get like 2 times more battery life, but its heavier. CTA grip just feels right. I can't even imagine myself playing with Vita without it anymore.

As someone here said you need to remove it when you want to charge and can't keep portable charger plugged in either. It also block pretty much everything except headphone, and volume and power up buttons.
#5Spiffy247Posted 1/1/2014 7:12:26 PM
I would avoid the Nyko batteries. I have never had any type of battery from them last more than a few months before it is completely unusable.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6zandm7Posted 1/1/2014 7:13:20 PM
I have the PDP Trigger Grip but IMO the Nyko Power Grip is best if you can find it, as that one will extend your battery life significantly.
---
The Epic Shadow Meltdown Followed By Bromances (The Army Of Three) And The Vodka Showdown: THE BATTLE TO 500: http://goo.gl/ZedBUq
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#7maxfreakPosted 1/1/2014 7:47:55 PM
PDP Trigger Grips. Best VIta grip hands down IMO.
---
Nintendo Network/Steam/Origin: maxfreak
PSN: andino1152
#8fullofwinPosted 1/1/2014 8:33:24 PM
I bought a Nyko power grip the day they were available...it's been great. I had a CTA grip, it wasn't as solid and I didn't like that you had to remove it to charge the Vita...I also really wanted an extra battery.

Vita and Nyko charge together, you only have to remove the grip to use Content Manager.

The battery in my grip hasn't been a problem. It takes like 8 hours to fully charge but lasts longer than the Vita battery.
#9resistor75Posted 1/1/2014 10:32:37 PM
I like my nerf grip. It keeps my hands from cramping.
---
0=2