2 Vitas 2 games 1 psn? PSP PLUS

#1solidjamesPosted 1/2/2014 5:54:02 PM
Let's say we want to play Soul Sacrifice together. I have the physical cartridge and my fiance is using the psp plus version of the game. we are on the same PSN account. Can we play online together?

if so,what about the same psn plus game on both vita's and play together on the same account?
#2mishimarampoakuPosted 1/2/2014 6:04:12 PM(edited)
I think it is impossible to play online together, but maybe ad-hoc if there is one.

"PS REP: Unfortunately you can only have one person signed into the account at a time. So if you are signed in and then your wife signs in then it will kick you out of the account."

Check this out for more info:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Support/Same-account-two-Vitas-same-game/td-p/40910381

Also, just to let you know, it is ps plus, not psp plus.
---
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
#3solidjames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2014 6:18:48 PM
Would we be able to play if she got a new psn account with a different region?
#4mishimarampoakuPosted 1/2/2014 6:24:39 PM
solidjames posted...
Would we be able to play if she got a new psn account with a different region?

She would be able to play with you online simultaneously if she had a new psn account and her own copy of the game, you do not need a different region.
---
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
#5TinyTim123Posted 1/2/2014 7:15:44 PM
My brother and I both have the same PSN ID on our Vitas (I bought him his Vita, and am rarely if ever online).
Only one Vita ID can be online AT ALL at a time, if the other one goes on, the first is kicked. This goes for anything, friend's list, the shop, online in a game, whatever.

However Soul Sacrifice has Ad-hoc multiplayer; a feature I used all the time with my brother while playing. If you're in the same room, you can play together on the same ID at the same time, but online features are disabled.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#6stalemate_666Posted 1/2/2014 7:18:11 PM
What everyone else said either make a new account and use the physical one or just use ad-hoc
---
psn: Stalemate666