Famitsu Week 51 - One more till the end of 2013, Famitsu edition

#101squatch22Posted 1/7/2014 8:21:22 AM
Megaman Omega posted...

Haha yeah... so, let's see: FF beats Pokemon, because if you add up all the sales of all 4 SKUs (PS3X/X-2, VitaX/X-2, VitaX, VitaX-2) from both week one and "additional sales" from week 2 (that aren't even out yet), it's higher than Pokemon XY's 10th week or os. SLAMDUNK SLAMMED!

That's truly some high grade mathemagics. :D Goon must be proud of DarthLaharl.

Shame its too long for a sig. Lol
---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Apparently a "Nintendrone" http://imageshack.com/a/img28/6168/n2mx.jpg
#102MotiJrPosted 1/7/2014 8:43:30 AM
Lol This board is like a really bad tv drama. Laevant being an arrogant ass as usual, servant trolling by feigning ignorance, vish protecting people that don't need or deserve it and some poor maths.

Things never change. Highly entertaining.
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D
#103SagadegoPosted 1/7/2014 8:47:09 AM
MotiJr posted...
Lol This board is like a really bad tv drama. Laevant being an arrogant ass as usual, servant trolling by feigning ignorance, vish protecting people that don't need or deserve it and some poor maths.

agree,
go to NGG for more servant. lols are to be found.
---
Now Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3ds/ds) Dragon's Crown Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) New Super Mario Bros U/orochi 3 U(Wii U)
#104talesfan215Posted 1/7/2014 9:49:47 AM
MotiJr posted...

Actually, this is tame compared to the Wii U board. Lefty, Squatch, Mushroommuncher, kissdadookie, monkeyspoon, just a few off the top of my head.
---
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
#105MotiJrPosted 1/7/2014 10:20:44 AM
talesfan215 posted...
MotiJr posted...

Actually, this is tame compared to the Wii U board. Lefty, Squatch, Mushroommuncher, kissdadookie, monkeyspoon, just a few off the top of my head.

Oh yeah! The Wii U board is a mess, no doubt about it but this board is just something different.
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D