Famitsu Week 51 - One more till the end of 2013, Famitsu edition

#81squatch22Posted 1/6/2014 3:05:02 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
It kind of did. I'm looking at over 400,000 copies sold

You better start looking at an abacus, then.

You better start looking at a 2nd grade math book, then.

183,628 + 134,465 + 22,169 + whatever X-2 Vita sold + 7 days later = over 400,000

LOL! What a pathetic, sad retort. First you were "looking at over 400,000 copies sold" then it turns out you have to add " 7 days later" to get to your "over 400,000 copies" figure.

I'm not even going to ask for a source to your ridiculous statement as you've obviously pulled it out of your ass. ;)

Next time you fail at adding up three numbers, you should at least admit that you were wrong instead of making yourself look like an idiot in front of everyone. :)

Lol you serious?

Are you telling me that adding the X-2 Vita numbers for that week (didn't chart but probably hovering around 15-20k) plus the already 340,272 between those that did chart (which is also an estimate by the way*gasp!*) plus an entire week wouldn't easily push it over 400,000.

This isn't rocket science. You're allowed to make an accurate an educated guess.

Maybe next time you should just use your brain instead of trying to clown someone on a message board when no one actually cares about how cool you think you sound?

Well ur wrong about FF Dominating this week. Pokemon did. All I did was add 7 days extra sales to this weeks number.
---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Apparently a "Nintendrone" http://imageshack.com/a/img28/6168/n2mx.jpg
#82Megaman OmegaPosted 1/6/2014 3:52:08 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Lol you serious?

Are you telling me that adding the X-2 Vita numbers for that week (didn't chart but probably hovering around 15-20k) plus the already 340,272 between those that did chart (which is also an estimate by the way*gasp!*) plus an entire week wouldn't easily push it over 400,000.

LOL! First you were "looking at 400,000", now you admit that you pulled the number out of your ass. Where exactly where you "looking" for that number? Nice try wiggling your ass out of this with the whole "estimate" stunt, but that's not how things work here. Face it, you just scored one mathemagical mega-fail and you're not man enough to admit how wrong you are. You'd rather let that anger flow in your fingers and hammer the keyboard in zealous rage while everyone is laughing at you than just admitting to have made a mistake. But the best part is where you seriously think that you're fooling anyone with this stunt.

I mean, just look at this:

squatch22 posted...
He's a new recruit at the Goon Mathemagics Academy.

GigaDogqHD posted...
lol...do you work for VGChartz?

blundermine posted...
Next time just admit you were wrong.

Compass posted...
"plus additional sales," amirite?

DarthLaharl, if you intend to be this board's next resident laughing stock, you sure are on best way. :)
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#83Megaman OmegaPosted 1/6/2014 3:54:35 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Maybe next time you should just use your brain instead of trying to clown someone on a message board when no one actually cares about how cool you think you sound?

So, you're claiming that FF outsold Pokemon, and to do so you're adding an extra 7 days to the sales figure? ROFLMAO!

By your idiotic logic, why don't we add another week or twelve to Pokemon's sales? And you're the one talking about "use your brain instead of trying to clown". The irony is stunning.

I can't wait for your train wreck of an argument to justify that bedlam stunt. :)

mcwaller123 posted...
Nice bump for the Vita...hope it does more :)

Yeah. When's the next big release coming? I must say, the Vita definitely picked up with getting AAA releases.

Demon_Acker posted...
SM3DW still selling very well

I know, right... and everyone told me it was a total flop that will disappear from the chart a week or two later.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#84Megaman OmegaPosted 1/6/2014 3:54:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85talesfan215Posted 1/6/2014 4:05:26 PM
+Additional sales is definitely something out of the prof's Mathemagics book.
---
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
#86Shadowfxd2Posted 1/6/2014 6:20:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#87BuretsuPosted 1/6/2014 8:28:45 PM
talesfan215 posted...
+Additional sales is definitely something out of the prof's Mathemagics book.

Yeah, wasn't that Goon's defense for "6 + 4 = 11"?
---
June 5, 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; Winter 2014: Persona 5 for PS3
Not changing this sig until English localization is announced. Make it happen! (11/24/2013)
#88bh7812Posted 1/6/2014 9:32:05 PM
Not here this week to disrupt or mark the post :) I want to say something actually constructive this time.

Holy wow at all those 3DSes sold over there! I suspected it might be a big Christmas item but wasn't expecting quite that many sold! Lots of Vitas as well.

Zelda deservedly did well, I haven't finished that game yet but the half of it I have finished has been outstanding. Hoping for a Link's Awakening remake at some point. Either U or 3DS doesn't matter.

Mario 3D World seems to have gotten on its feet overseas after a slow start. Another fantastic game I'm glad is doing well with that audience too.

FF 10 HD remaster I'm surprised at those numbers, really strong vita showing IMO. It looks like a really well done remaster that I'm for sure getting the USA version of in march.

Happy New Year, everyone. Sorry for the headaches I've caused here.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#89CompassPosted 1/6/2014 9:36:47 PM
bh7812 posted...
Not here this week to disrupt or mark the post :)

And I suppose it's just coincidence you're not ready to sick a team of lawyers on this thread when it reports a relatively good week for Vita?
#90MercurysMessagePosted 1/6/2014 9:38:41 PM
Redthe1st posted...
DalekZero posted...
Aaaaahhhh.....nice to see in the months since I've visited this board, nothing has changed. Fighting over numbers, trolls abound, pointless bickering, and less than half the topics are non-inflammatory. I love the vita board.

If you love it, why did you have to leave? Lmfao, can't tell if trying.

I pity you.
---
i5 3570k @ 3.6ghz | GTX 650 Ti Boost | 8gb DDR3 Corsair Vengenace - 1866 | 1TB HDD