Famitsu Week 51 - One more till the end of 2013, Famitsu edition

#91Lord_VishanaPosted 1/6/2014 9:45:03 PM
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...
Not here this week to disrupt or mark the post :)

And I suppose it's just coincidence you're not ready to sick a team of lawyers on this thread when it reports a relatively good week for Vita?

Seriously? Just leave the person alone. She/he apologized for the previous mischief. Just move on already.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#92Lord_VishanaPosted 1/6/2014 9:48:16 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Wowie, he's actually suspended. Now I'm curious about what he posted lol.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#93CompassPosted 1/6/2014 10:07:01 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

And I suppose it's just coincidence you're not ready to sick a team of lawyers on this thread when it reports a relatively good week for Vita?

Seriously? Just leave the person alone. She/he apologized for the previous mischief. Just move on already.

Less than a month ago he was threatening to sue the entire board for posting low Vita sales figures. And he was 100% serious.

I'm gonna need more than a scant few weeks to "move on" from that. Bear with me, please.
#94MercurysMessagePosted 1/6/2014 10:09:08 PM
Compass posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

Less than a month ago he was threatening to sue the entire board for posting low Vita sales figures. And he was 100% serious.

I'm gonna need more than a scant few weeks to "move on" from that. Bear with me, please.

Hahahaha, that's funny but not possible. Do you need a hurt feelings report as well? Maybe he can help you fill it out.
---
i5 3570k @ 3.6ghz | GTX 650 Ti Boost | 8gb DDR3 Corsair Vengenace - 1866 | 1TB HDD
#95Lord_VishanaPosted 1/6/2014 10:14:16 PM
Compass posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

I agree that the person was acting incredibly goofy in their plight to ban sales topics. However, after the person responded to Laevant's post this person seemed genuinely sorry for the troube she/he caused. Just accept the apology and move on with your life, Compass.
---
#96talesfan215Posted 1/6/2014 10:14:23 PM
Compass posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

The guy apologized before seeing the Vita numbers from this topic. This is literally kicking someone in the face after having waved the white flag.

@Buretsu. Yes.
---
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
#97CompassPosted 1/6/2014 10:17:45 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

I agree that the person was acting incredibly goofy in their plight to ban sales topics. However, after the person responded to Laevant's post this person seemed genuinely sorry for the troube she/he caused. Just accept the apology and move on with your life, Compass.

I'll consider it. But only if you promise to continue exploding at Goon every now and then. "Ugh, I loathe you." lmao. That one made me chuckle in realsies.
#98squatch22Posted 1/6/2014 11:16:22 PM
Buretsu posted...
talesfan215 posted...
+Additional sales is definitely something out of the prof's Mathemagics book.

Yeah, wasn't that Goon's defense for "6 + 4 = 11"?

Yep. Lol
---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Apparently a "Nintendrone" http://imageshack.com/a/img28/6168/n2mx.jpg
#99bh7812Posted 1/7/2014 3:04:57 AM
Quote:Compass posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Compass posted...
bh7812 posted...

@Lord_Vishana

I really am genuinely sorry, and I thought actually posting something productive, appropriate and relevant would go a long way to showing that. I really have made it a goal to improve and be a better poster, Conpass. I'm not going to disrupt or cause mayhem in threads anymore. The whole last 7 months for me have been about trying to make things right for some mistakes I've made on forums. Truly hoped people would give me the chance to really show that. Now I hope you can see, even when I do post something worthwhile why I'm leery of checking threads I've posted in later. At some point ya gotta let me get up guys and make an honest gesture to show I'm sorry.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#100Megaman OmegaPosted 1/7/2014 8:57:35 AM
bh7812 posted...
Happy New Year, everyone. Sorry for the headaches I've caused here.

lol, no problem. We all had a good laugh and the situation is over with now.

bh7812 posted...
Holy wow at all those 3DSes sold over there! I suspected it might be a big Christmas item but wasn't expecting quite that many sold! Lots of Vitas as well.

I think i've read somewhere that Nintendo sells 60% of their system in the holiday quarter. Those systems definitely get a bigger boost than anything else. I always enjoy looking at these huge numbers and seeing stuff selling 200k in a week.

The real question every year, however, is whether those systems actually keep selling well after the holidays. There's no doubt about the 3DS, but i hope that the Wii U and Vita will at least maintain a 40k per week baseline.

Compass posted...
I'll consider it. But only if you promise to continue exploding at Goon every now and then. "Ugh, I loathe you." lmao. That one made me chuckle in realsies.

lol, it takes much to get such a reaction out of Vish. But yeah, we can all agree on that Goon is especially loathsome. :D

Buretsu posted...
Yeah, wasn't that Goon's defense for "6 + 4 = 11"?

Haha yeah... so, let's see: FF beats Pokemon, because if you add up all the sales of all 4 SKUs (PS3X/X-2, VitaX/X-2, VitaX, VitaX-2) from both week one and "additional sales" from week 2 (that aren't even out yet), it's higher than Pokemon XY's 10th week or os. SLAMDUNK SLAMMED!

That's truly some high grade mathemagics. :D Goon must be proud of DarthLaharl.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1