How to get out of group message

#1WiiBrawlerPosted 1/6/2014 5:48:26 PM
How do I do this? I have tried blocking people and I am still getting notifications from people messaging the group is like 44 people now and I am friends with none of them but I cannot stop receiving these updates. I occaisionally get notifications that someone has left how do I leave?
---
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days
#2TinyTim123Posted 1/6/2014 6:00:56 PM
Press home, scroll over to the group messaging window, if you've enabled button pressing then press and hold the O button (if on a US Vita), otherwise touch the top right corner and move your finger diagonally down left to close.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#3WiiBrawler(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 6:06:40 PM
I'm asking how to stop receiving messages not how to close the app
---
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days
#4TinyTim123Posted 1/6/2014 8:27:02 PM
Sorry, try powering Vita all the way off? Like not standby, all the way off.
I've never used group messaging to the best of my knowledge.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#5verycornyPosted 1/6/2014 8:38:47 PM
Delete the message, problem solved.
---
PSN - verycorny
3DS Friend Code - 0001-3307-3720
#6ZezrsPosted 1/6/2014 8:42:00 PM
While in message, go back and hit the ... Option button and you can get rid of it.
#7Aadrian1234Posted 1/6/2014 11:16:41 PM
WiiBrawler posted...
How do I do this? I have tried blocking people and I am still getting notifications from people messaging the group is like 44 people now and I am friends with none of them but I cannot stop receiving these updates. I occaisionally get notifications that someone has left how do I leave?

Delete the conversation. While looking at the list of conversations, press the tab on the bottom right, hit delete, then delete the conversation. This will cause you to take yourself off the participants list for that group message conversation.

Also TinyTim, he was talking about removing himself from a group chat, not closing the app
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"