Eh, and just like that my hype for Demon Gaze is gone.

#1XCrossYZPosted 1/6/2014 6:41:21 PM
I have been looking at vids and images, but it looks like it focuses a lot on big boobs and fan service girls. Which is a shame since it's the only game I look forward to this spring for the Vita, and I like the exploration type (ala Megami Tensei).
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#2mishimarampoakuPosted 1/6/2014 6:49:31 PM(edited)
It may seem focus on big boobies and fan service girls since pictures and videos are like that, but you need to realize that it might be photoshopped. Things like that could be easily manipulated on photoshop. Or it could be that people may be shallow and only take pictures and videos of those things.
---
"[...] her adult design was excellent." - Laevant
#3GigaDogqHDPosted 1/6/2014 6:48:18 PM
Queue Vish defense force!
#4__starsnostarsPosted 1/6/2014 6:51:45 PM
Yeah, I didn't really know anything about the game but I was excited because it was a jrpg (with a cool enough name) for the vita. Then I saw the pics and lost a lot of interest.
#5HoleJagoPosted 1/6/2014 6:54:43 PM
XCrossYZ posted...
I have been looking at vids and images, but it looks like it focuses a lot on big boobs and fan service girls. Which is a shame since it's the only game I look forward to this spring for the Vita, and I like the exploration type (ala Megami Tensei).

...and suddenly, I'm looking forward to this game!
---
Trying is the first step towards failure
3DS FC: 1332-8312-0132
#6GodMWOLFPosted 1/6/2014 7:26:27 PM
HoleJago posted...
XCrossYZ posted...

---
Xbox One, the future of gaming:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
#7bellzemoPosted 1/6/2014 7:34:22 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
HoleJago posted...
XCrossYZ posted...

---
All that once was will be.
#8awesomesauce13Posted 1/6/2014 7:38:45 PM
Looks good to me so far, haven't seen any of this big boob fan service stuff you're talking about yet though...
#9anonymousickoPosted 1/6/2014 7:51:48 PM
This.... is not what I'm looking for on Vita's new RPG. It looks even worse than Atelier series. *sigh*
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#10bellzemoPosted 1/6/2014 7:54:04 PM
Just out of curiosity is it the boobs that bother you or are you expecting a silly anime story or watered down gameplay?
---
All that once was will be.