Eh, and just like that my hype for Demon Gaze is gone.

#11Spiffy247Posted 1/6/2014 8:01:03 PM
I try to minimize the number of games in my collection that focus on female character fanservice. So I'll only get it if the game is really good.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#12XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 8:04:34 PM
bellzemo posted...
Just out of curiosity is it the boobs that bother you or are you expecting a silly anime story or watered down gameplay?

If it includes silly anime crap, then there's no way in hell I'll play the game. Reason why I don't play Persona 4. But so far, I usually avoid games that have fanservice. Not fighting for female rights, just don't like them.
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#13CompassPosted 1/6/2014 8:11:10 PM
I just perused the GameFAQs pics and video. Nothing terribly gratuitous.

Looks like we've just got another 'murican overcompensating for all his repressed desires.

"Da cartoon ladies made me feel funny in my pants! It made me uncomfortable and now this game is bad! Hey, did everyone hear me?! I'm rejecting da sexy game!!!"
#14bellzemoPosted 1/6/2014 8:12:27 PM
XCrossYZ posted...
bellzemo posted...
Just out of curiosity is it the boobs that bother you or are you expecting a silly anime story or watered down gameplay?

If it includes silly anime crap, then there's no way in hell I'll play the game. Reason why I don't play Persona 4. But so far, I usually avoid games that have fanservice. Not fighting for female rights, just don't like them.

I do agree with some games. I really like the gameplay in Disgaea, but the story is so horrendous that I lose interest in it.
---
All that once was will be.
#15XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 8:13:58 PM
Compass posted...
I just perused the GameFAQs pics and video. Nothing terribly gratuitous.

Looks like we've just got another 'murican overcompensating for all his repressed desires.

"Da cartoon ladies made me feel funny in my pants! It made me uncomfortable and now this game is bad! Hey, did everyone hear me?! I'm rejecting da sexy game!!!"

I'm sorry that drawn out boobs don't turn me on. There is that the response you wanted? Now that I gave you what you wanted you can carry on. And I'm not an "American" I'm a proud Dominican kind sir
---
I bleed Big Blue!
#16MetalZoicPosted 1/6/2014 8:14:00 PM
bellzemo posted...
GodMWOLF posted...
HoleJago posted...
XCrossYZ posted...
I have been looking at vids and images, but it looks like it focuses a lot on big boobs and fan service girls. Which is a shame since it's the only game I look forward to this spring for the Vita, and I like the exploration type (ala Megami Tensei).

...and suddenly, I'm looking forward to this game!
#17anonymousickoPosted 1/6/2014 8:15:53 PM
bellzemo posted...

If you're referring to me I prefer an RPG that looks nothing like anime. It's not like I hate anime, but I was expecting a normal 3D RPG to play on the Vita. This game reeks of anime cliches story. :/
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#18OoseyePosted 1/6/2014 8:16:07 PM
I'm still excited for this.
---
PLAYING: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Senran Kagura Burst (3DS) & Virtues Last Reward (Vita)
#19XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 8:17:12 PM
Ooseye posted...
I'm still excited for this.

Giggity
---
I bleed Big Blue!
#20RogueStatus28Posted 1/6/2014 8:22:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]