Eh, and just like that my hype for Demon Gaze is gone.

#21ZezrsPosted 1/6/2014 7:29:48 PM
This game great like Sorcery Saga and Persons 4 Dance All Night. I hope good strategy and comedy like 90's sitcom.
#22BuretsuPosted 1/6/2014 7:33:22 PM
Well, when it comes to good reasons to completely skip a game, I guess "Because there are attractive women in it" totally counts?
---
June 5, 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; Winter 2014: Persona 5 for PS3
Not changing this sig until English localization is announced. Make it happen! (11/24/2013)
#23anonymousickoPosted 1/6/2014 7:38:16 PM
Zezrs posted...
This game great like Sorcery Saga and Persons 4 Dance All Night. I hope good strategy and comedy like 90's sitcom.

Hey how come I never heard of Sorcery Saga before? No one talked about this? It's out for about a month by now
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 1/6/2014 7:38:55 PM
Need to clarify something. While this game does have some characters with fan service design, there isn't a huge emphasis on it. You can choose the design of the party you create in both race and portrait and most of them aren't overtly sexual.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#25Spiffy247Posted 1/6/2014 7:46:09 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Need to clarify something. While this game does have some characters with fan service design, there isn't a huge emphasis on it. You can choose the design of the party you create in both race and portrait and most of them aren't overtly sexual.

That makes me feel better. I just would rather not have to play different game because my family is around or anything. And then I have had to keep a few games off of my shelf because they know the game has plenty sexual content after hearing about it.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#26XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 7:52:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
Well, when it comes to good reasons to completely skip a game, I guess "Because there are attractive women in it" totally counts?

Sir are you implying that my distaste of "sexy" women in a game is not a reason? What if I was gay and wanted beefy studs in it? Or mature looking grannies? Or well dressed women from the 1800's?
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#27RogueStatus28Posted 1/6/2014 7:56:20 PM
anonymousicko posted...
Zezrs posted...

Hey how come I never heard of Sorcery Saga before? No one talked about this? It's out for about a month by now

Must not be that good if nobody's bothering to review it.
#28XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2014 7:59:59 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

That's a bit reassuring. I remember when I 1st saw trailers of Etrian Odyssey, and the "Loli" characters put me off at 1st. But when I found out I could avoid those characters or choose different designs, I got to enjoy one of my favorite DS titles.
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#29CompassPosted 1/6/2014 8:14:35 PM
lol! I was going to say something about how you freak if the breasts are too big, but then you'd scream "loli" if they're too small. Seems I was right on the money.

lmao @ your hang-ups and insecurities.
#30Spiffy247Posted 1/6/2014 8:23:27 PM
Compass posted...
lol! I was going to say something about how you freak if the breasts are too big, but then you'd scream "loli" if they're too small. Seems I was right on the money.

lmao @ your hang-ups and insecurities.

I only complain if there is a huge focus on the stuff like DOA games. And I don't hate games with younger looking female characters. I just don't like my family seeing games like that on my shelf.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.