"PlayStation Plus free stuff isn't free when you're paying for PlayStation Plus"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. "PlayStation Plus free stuff isn't free when you're paying for PlayStation Plus"
2 years ago#1
...said my friend today at school.

I'm home now and his words ring annoyance and consideration in my head.

I fear I might not sleep tonight. @____@

What do you all think?
---
PSN:Gilthas_Grear - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mab700j6AC1rww746o1_500.jpg
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18cj2deav6gb4gif/ku-xlarge.gif
2 years ago#2
1/10 This is too old of a debate. Nothing is free when free is seen as an absolute.
---
All that once was will be.
2 years ago#3
Alias_Nemesis posted...
What do you all think?

I really like ps+.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
2 years ago#4
Well hes right. You cant get the games without paying, so its not free.

Still a great service though.
2 years ago#5
I am content with PS+, the sales are great, and the games that are included with your subscription are wonderful. UMVC3 for $12 or whatever it was a few weeks ago was an amazing deal.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
2 years ago#6
I don't care if people call them free. The games are described as 'free' when you download them. People (I assume) don't forget that they are paying a yearly fee to access the service. $30 a year (if you get it when it's on sale) is a pretty small fee.
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand" Shadow(RIP)on Vita exceeding expectations
2 years ago#7
Your friend is correct. "Free" PS+ games are not free, you are simply renting those games for the duration of the PS+ membership you paid for. Once PS+ expires, you can't play those "free" games anymore unless you pay for PS+ again.
2 years ago#8
Even if PS+ didn't give you games every month it would still be worth it just for the amazing sales it gives. I've saved much more than the subscription price for 1 year. The "free" games are just an added bonus in my eyes.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
2 years ago#9
Getting old these topix.....
Besides nothing in life is free...
---
The test of tolerance comes when we are in a majority, The test of courage comes when we are in a minority.
PSN: Curapica-San / GT: Curapica
2 years ago#10
He's not wrong. What I want to know is how much Sony pays to the developer each time you download something for free.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. "PlayStation Plus free stuff isn't free when you're paying for PlayStation Plus"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived