If they ported Minecraft to the Vita, I think they could have a system-seller.

#1Cannon_SamPosted 1/9/2014 4:53:22 PM(edited)
Sony has a very unique opportunity in their hands. While Minecraft is available on PC and the Microsoft Store already, neither of those two have a handheld associated with them like the PSN does.

I feel like with the right marketing, Minecraft could sell Vitas. I don't personally play the game, but I have enough friends who do and would kill for a portable version.
---
Ice cold! Safari -- Bergmite, Spheal, Cloyster
FC: 4897-6028-9638
#2RjmhartPosted 1/9/2014 4:45:44 PM
Good news. Minecraft has already been confirmed to be coming to Vita.
---
I have too many games to play on the Vita. I must be some kind of voodoo witch doctor.
#3HUfan4LPosted 1/9/2014 4:48:32 PM
Not saying its a system seller but it could help though the games been out on everything else for like a year now so it's kinda old now but if they did release it on vita it would get a lot of sales probably still.

Ps. I don't get the appeal of the game it mean playing a game where your digging pixels? But hey people like it for some wierd reason
---
Gamertag: HU4L J3T
#4TaaronPosted 1/9/2014 4:48:47 PM
Wouldn't make a difference to me. Just another game I don't play.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#5Cannon_Sam(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 4:56:53 PM
Rjmhart posted...
Good news. Minecraft has already been confirmed to be coming to Vita.

Is it really? I must have overlooked that. That is good news.
Also, I agree with your sig. The PSN is pretty massive. It's crazy having so many games on one portable system.
---
Ice cold! Safari -- Bergmite, Spheal, Cloyster
FC: 4897-6028-9638
#6j2zon2591Posted 1/9/2014 5:00:45 PM
I think it's one of the higher chance of a "system seller" for the VITA in the near future but only if it is no less than the PS360 versions.

I have a feeling that it won't do much if it's a midway between Pocket Ed. and the console versions.

They'd still have to market it too.
#7Rakuen33Posted 1/9/2014 5:30:27 PM
j2zon2591 posted...
I think it's one of the higher chance of a "system seller" for the VITA in the near future but only if it is no less than the PS360 versions.

I have a feeling that it won't do much if it's a midway between Pocket Ed. and the console versions.

They'd still have to market it too.

It's the exact same as the console ones.
#8ZezrsPosted 1/9/2014 5:43:15 PM
It's going to be the iPhone version. The iPhone version is in retina display with HD and mobile revolution.
#9Mcnugget2256Posted 1/9/2014 5:47:49 PM
Zezrs posted...
It's going to be the iPhone version. The iPhone version is in retina display with HD and mobile revolution.

Except it's not though. It's a direct port of the console version.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, Soul Sacrifice, Rayman Legends, Terraria.
Waiting: Gods Eater Burst 2, MH4, Toukiden, Persona 5, SW:BF3.
#10VoidBeyondPosted 1/9/2014 5:55:19 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Zezrs posted...

Except it's not though. It's a direct port of the console version.

It is? Oh goodie.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//