If they ported Minecraft to the Vita, I think they could have a system-seller.

#11sinncrossPosted 1/9/2014 6:03:47 PM
it has to be like the console versions at least, or forget about it
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#12nyannyan91Posted 1/9/2014 8:59:00 PM
Vita need something to persuade kids from the 3DS, this might work.
#13rpglover13Posted 1/9/2014 9:49:45 PM
Never played Minecraft before, might try it on my Vita now. I just wish we could have more exciting system sellers like FF Type-0, maybe some Kingdom Hearts, and just plain new IPs.
#14j2zon2591Posted 1/9/2014 10:06:10 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
I think it's one of the higher chance of a "system seller" for the VITA in the near future but only if it is no less than the PS360 versions.

I have a feeling that it won't do much if it's a midway between Pocket Ed. and the console versions.

They'd still have to market it too.

It's the exact same as the console ones.

Hope so. Any other updated sources about it?

I did read the "..it'll be using the console code".. Hmm.. Code?

I personally think the statement wasn't full of confidence instead of something like "Yes. It's the same as the PS3/360."

We'll see,
#15Aadrian1234Posted 1/10/2014 12:52:58 AM
Yes, it is confirmed that Minecraft on Vita is the same as the console versions. On mobile, so I can't link the exact post, but both Jeb and 4J have confirmed it many times. I still don't know why people assume it will be the same as the P.E. version
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#16INKU48Posted 1/10/2014 5:21:23 AM
It will be "closer to the Xbox Edition than the Pocket Edition", not the same. The Vita is not as powerful as an Xbox 360.

http://www.examiner.com/article/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-developer-talks-vita-differences-and-ps4-support

Now, if someone actually provides a source to the lies(?) about it being the same as the console version?
---
I own a Vita and a Wii U, bite me.
#17HUfan4LPosted 1/10/2014 5:24:25 AM
INKU48 posted...
It will be "closer to the Xbox Edition than the Pocket Edition", not the same. The Vita is not as powerful as an Xbox 360.

http://www.examiner.com/article/minecraft-xbox-360-edition-developer-talks-vita-differences-and-ps4-support

Now, if someone actually provides a source to the lies(?) about it being the same as the console version?

INKU do you enjoy crushing dreams or is it a hobby :p
---
Gamertag: HU4L J3T
#18BahamutBBobPosted 1/10/2014 7:27:39 AM(edited)
HUfan4L posted...
the games been out on everything else for like a year now so it's kinda old now

It was old by the time it was released on 360. That didn't stop the 360 version from selling more than the PC version.
(I'm not saying the Vita version will outsell the 360 or PC versions, but it will sell, and quite possibly move some units)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#19GigaDogqHDPosted 1/10/2014 8:53:16 AM
How exactly would a 5 year old port of a game that looks 10 years old help the Vita?
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#20bellzemoPosted 1/10/2014 9:01:05 AM
GigaDogqHD posted...
How exactly would a 5 year old port of a game that looks 10 years old help the Vita?

1st of all it is a 2 year old game. 2nd it was the number 1 selling game last month on the PS3. As far as helping the Vita it will sell some Vitas. How many? I could guess but why bother we will see.
---
All that once was will be.