So what's the big releases this year?

#1AscendancyMMPosted 1/12/2014 11:26:11 AM
I own a Ps3, Ps4 & 3DS. But I've honestly played my Vita the most this holiday season. So far I've beaten:

- Gravity Rush ( Platinumed )
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Persona 4 Golden ( one of the best games I've ever played )

& now I'm playing Tearaway then Ys: Memories Of Celceta. But what's the big releases?

1. Toukiden is one of the only games I really wanna try out.
2. When does Disgaea 4 come out?

Freedom Wars looks cool too. Any quality RPG's out there besides the ones mentioned? Thanks. Oh I should also mention I've played all the classic JRPG's like FF 1 all the way to 14. All the Tactics, Legend of Dragoon both Chrono Trigger/Cross. I've done it all.

I only want VITA games. I'm a sucker for trophies. So yeah, thanks.
---
3DS Friend Code: FC: 3024-5290-4836
PLAYSTATION NETWORK:
#2BlabadonPosted 1/12/2014 11:29:54 AM
I hear we might get an Instagram app.
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
#3AftCometPosted 1/12/2014 11:31:11 AM
Why not get Killzone?
---
PC: 3570K @ 4.6GHz | GTX 560 Ti @ 935/2125 | EVGA Z77 FTW | 8GB DDR3 | 180GB Intel 330 SSD
PS4 | PS3 | X360 | 3DS XL | Vita | iOS | Android
#4RjmhartPosted 1/12/2014 11:36:12 AM(edited)
Based on the systems you have, can I assume you have played Borderlands 2?

Toukiden and Freedom Wars you mentioned and those both look great.

Danganronpa looks pretty solid. It's an Ace Attorney style game where a bunch of gifted students are trapped in a school and you earn your freedom by murdering someone and not being caught at trial.

Demon Gaze is a Etrian Odyssey style dungeon crawler. It has some fan service (boobies). Not sure if that's a problem for you but the game looks pretty good IMO.

Final Fantasy X might be worth another go? It is a great game and he international version adds some content you may not have seen? You can weigh if you want it portable or console.

Try looking at Hotline Miami, Gravity Rush, and Soul Sacrifice for the time being. If you like them, they have sequels coming.
---
I have too many games to play on the Vita. I must be some kind of voodoo witch doctor.
#5Natureboy99Posted 1/12/2014 11:34:10 AM
Looking forward to Minecraft, PS now, and remote paying off my ps4.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#6AlbinosquidPosted 1/12/2014 11:36:20 AM
Conception II looks like it will be a solid dungeon crawler.
---
Squids' a Canadian.
#7RjmhartPosted 1/12/2014 11:42:30 AM
I'm going to add Dragon Fantasy book 1/2. Book 1 plays like an old school nes rpg. Grindy.

Book 2 plays a little like an snes rpg. It's a continuation of the story and they are doing at least a book 3.

Both easy enough to get 100% and Book 2 has a plat. I like the idea of putting my list in alphabetical order and seeing 100% across the series. Since Final Fantasy doesn't offer trophy support, I'll get all these to 100%.
---
I have too many games to play on the Vita. I must be some kind of voodoo witch doctor.
#8AscendancyMM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 12:20:10 PM
Dagnaropa sounds cool. I have Killzone Shadow Fall, I unno maybe I'll look into Mercenery. I hate using shoulder buttons on handhelds, I feel like they'll break.

I have Hotlne Miami. On my Vita RIGHT NOW are these games: Gravity Rush, Hotline Miami, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Sine Mora, Ys: Memories Of Celceta, Persona 4 Golden, Dokuro, Sonic Transformed, Tearaway & Soul Sacrifice.

I just want more Vita quality RPGs.
---
3DS Friend Code: FC: 3024-5290-4836
PLAYSTATION NETWORK:
#9RjmhartPosted 1/12/2014 12:32:26 PM
This is coming at some point.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596638143/cosmic-star-heroine-sci-fi-spy-rpg-for-pc-mac-ps4?ref=search

I also fit into a minority that believes that if FFX Vita sells well, we might see this:

http://youtu.be/QfbeXCoBx48
---
#10cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/12/2014 12:36:06 PM
You should try out Dragon's Crown for a beat-em-up RPG. I thought it'd be pretty shallow but it's pretty fun and the latest patch introduced a big chunk of content. Not technically an RPG but I'd also recommend Muramasa Rebirth.
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)