Name a PlayStation (PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSV) game you never finished and regret it

#21ORANGE666Posted 1/13/2014 12:56:01 AM
Ps1 final fantasy 8
Ps2 final fantasy 12
Ps3 final fantasy 13

Hmm...
#22dancer62Posted 1/13/2014 7:29:38 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
dancer62 posted...
Hmmm... regret not finishing? I can think of several I regret buying in the first place.

Like?

Like: IL-2 Sturmovic, high rated on home consoles, passable on the DS, horrible on the PSP, now selling for $29.99 on PSN. What? I bought mine for $19.99 at Gamestop, Buyer's regret in the first 10 minutes, great intro movie, terribad gameplay. Modnation Racers? Highly hyped, a terrible PSP game. Paid first-rank game price for it, too. Ouch! Assassin's Creed PSP? Ouch! Hundreds of games, a few outstanding, some sort of OK fun, a lot pure junk.

Also.. if a game can't maintain my interest, why would I regret not finishing it? A lot of games, I finish, and continue with the postgame content, or, like Monster Hunter, are endless, but I don't ever regret abandoning a game if it stops being fun.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#23USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:22:56 PM
rpglover13 posted...
ck920 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
If i regret not finishing a game, i'd just go and finish it.

>_>

Not when it's a big RPG and you don't remember anything that was going on.

Or when you grow up and have a job, a wife and responsabilities. I still have games from when I was in middle school I will never finish. Last count my backlog was 200+.
---
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS FC:4296-3062-6365 PSN:USMCinfinity. Msg before add.