Getting anything on the sale today?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Getting anything on the sale today?
2 years ago#51
Bet you anything Killzone will be "free" this year with Plus.

Got TWA and Lone Survivor.
2 years ago#52
rpglover13 posted...
I'm really thinking about Thomas Was Alone. How long does the sale last?(sorry if that is a noob question, but they never seem to post the end date on the PS blog) It's too late for my to buy and download it tonight so I'm thinking I might tomorrow.

These sales usually last one week. With that said, I bet the sales will be over once the store updates next Tuesday.
PSN, Steam and NNID: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
2 years ago#53
Got Killzone and Velocity Ultra, considering Pupeteer and Enslaved, those are some great prices but I'm a bit short on cash so I'll most likely pass.
Playing: Tales of Graces f (PS3)
2 years ago#54
Compass posted...
Bet you anything Killzone will be "free" this year with Plus.

Got TWA and Lone Survivor.

Meh, I could care less if it goes on the IGC after I buy it, $9 is a damn steal, that's $30 bucks off the retail and 60% of a PS plus subscription cost. Additionally, purchasing it bypasses you and your brethren's "you don't get to keep it when your subscription is out" cries regarding how ps plus isn't "worth it."
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
2 years ago#55
Pretty sure I've never made that point to somehow prove PS+ isn't worth it. I have PS+ and feel it is worth it for the long-term rentals and discounts. Warms my heart you're still torn up over it, though.

Thomas Was Alone and Lone Survivor are both disappointing to me. Wish I didn't waste my money.
2 years ago#56
Compass posted...
Thomas Was Alone and Lone Survivor are both disappointing to me. Wish I didn't waste my money.

Give Lone Survivor another chance. Have you beaten it yet? There's 5 different endings. And the game really starts to pick up the more you play it.
2 years ago#57
No, definitely didn't beat it. Played for like 45 minutes only, but irritated about having to keep this dude fed constantly, and how maze-like it is.
2 years ago#58
Ended up getting Tales of Xilia, Puppeteer, Rain and rebought Killzone: Mercenary.
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS FC:4296-3062-6365 PSN:USMCinfinity. Msg before add.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Getting anything on the sale today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived