Which US Vita games works on the Vita TV?

#1hijokaidenPosted 1/17/2014 12:58:15 PM(edited)
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragons Crown
Persona 4 Golden
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Lumines
Rayman Origins
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Thats the only ones I know of that work with the Vita TV, anyone could confirm wether any other games are compatible?
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#2hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 1:17:23 AM
Bump.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#3hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 4:44:04 AM
hijokaiden posted...
Bump.

---
#4Semi45aPosted 1/18/2014 4:51:37 AM
I was once told all physical cart games worked. They lied.
---
Asinine, the most overused phrase on gamefaqs for people wanting to sound smart
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#5hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 5:04:28 AM
Semi45a posted...
I was once told all physical cart games worked. They lied.

its not as easy as that, the problem is that older Vita titles that were not released before the Vita TV and made use of the touchscreen with Vita TV support might not work with the Vita TV because of that, some such games received patches that enabled the use with the Vita TV by disabling the requirement for the touchscreen function, of course since the Vita TV is only out in Japan and Asia, these patches are only available for the Japanese and Asian version of these games.
---
#6hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 9:15:38 AM
hijokaiden posted...
hijokaiden posted...
Bump.

---
#7WishingTikalPosted 1/21/2014 5:03:49 PM
I think those are the only ones that work.

Also, I have some info to add, I don't know what topic to add it to, so I'll add it here. I was told by someone on the board that downloaded games from your memory card work on the vita tv. I was skeptical so I tried it and I just want to confirm that it does NOT work. When inserting the memory card, the vita tv will detect your account and ask that you link it to the system. To do so, you must connect to the internet and sign up with your account. When you sign in, the system will see where you are located (mine is a NA account) and tell you that the service is not available in your region, so therefore you cannot grab your games from the memory card.
---
Real gamers play cute games. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/WishingTikal