Statements people make about handhelds that make you*facepalm*

#1Cocopups0Posted 1/19/2014 4:48:19 AM
Could be exclusively about statements people make about the vita, or 3ds, or both systems and handhelds in general.

- "Handheld gaming will die out, and smart phone gaming will take over and kill them. "

" Why would I want to play a dumb handheld, when I could play games on my console? Handhelds are stupid and serve no purpose"

"3DS is full of kiddy games."
#2nophoriaPosted 1/19/2014 4:51:59 AM
"Vita has no games"
#3cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/19/2014 4:53:02 AM
"Stop playing your gameboy and do your homework!"
When I was playing on my Vita :P
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
#4Jarvis013Posted 1/19/2014 5:14:05 AM
cod4lyfe1997 posted...
"Stop playing your gameboy and do your homework!"
When I was playing on my Vita :P

lol Nintendo doesn't even use the gameboy brand anymore. Still waiting for that Gameboy Evolution!
#5AceandLotus88Posted 1/19/2014 5:47:08 AM
vita is nothing but ports

inb4 "but it is"
#6MTHELPosted 1/19/2014 6:12:35 AM
Cocopups0 posted...
Could be exclusively about statements people make about the vita, or 3ds, or both systems and handhelds in general.

- "Handheld gaming will die out, and smart phone gaming will take over and kill them. "

" Why would I want to play a dumb handheld, when I could play games on my console? Handhelds are stupid and serve no purpose"

"3DS is full of kiddy games."

Smartphones have already forced Nintendo to make massive price cuts and cannibalize Wii U development to keep 3DS sales at PSP levels.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
Goebbels is back and his name is Shahid.
#7arvilinoPosted 1/19/2014 6:16:56 AM
"Our view of the ‘Game Boy experience’ is that it’s a great babysitting tool, something young kids do on airplanes, but no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those. He’s too old for that."- Sony's Jack Tretton on the 3DS
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2014 6:18:25 AM
"The 3D effect on the 3DS can cause you to go blind."

"The Vita's rear touch pad is better than having L2 or R2 buttons."
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9gray_fox_00Posted 1/19/2014 6:21:14 AM
arvilino posted...
"Our view of the ?Game Boy experience? is that it?s a great babysitting tool, something young kids do on airplanes, but no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those. He?s too old for that."- Sony's Jack Tretton on the 3DS

He's another idiot at Sony that's dead weight doing more damage than good.

I see him going Don Mattrick level of stupidity in the future.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#10cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/19/2014 6:24:59 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...
arvilino posted...
"Our view of the ?Game Boy experience? is that it?s a great babysitting tool, something young kids do on airplanes, but no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those. He?s too old for that."- Sony's Jack Tretton on the 3DS

He's another idiot at Sony that's dead weight doing more damage than good.

I see him going Don Mattrick level of stupidity in the future.

Gross, how is he still CEO of Sony America
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)