PS Independent Mods: "Current Vita sales are cheering time for the Vita!"

#31Rakuen33Posted 1/21/2014 12:09:47 PM
talesfan215 posted...
PS Independent doesn't sound so bad. I'm glad there is a place to discuss Vita without the doom and gloom posts from other posters. We get enough of that here.

It's 100x worse than here. Compared to here, that place is hell.
#32BerlingerTPosted 1/21/2014 12:17:31 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
talesfan215 posted...
PS Independent doesn't sound so bad. I'm glad there is a place to discuss Vita without the doom and gloom posts from other posters. We get enough of that here.

Not really. I rarely see any negative doom-and-gloom posts there. Only negativity I've seen there lately was today when someone made an account there called GameFAQS Vita Board and made a bunch of topics, complaining about this topic and others here, accusing the PS Independent mods of trolling this board with their opinions.

Otherwise, it's mostly a pretty positive and fair environment.
---
The PS Vita Review Network - http://psvitareviews.net
Help Us Expand - https://t.co/7tJlunKUt2
#33MTHEL(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 12:27:30 PM
BerlingerT posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

Not really. I rarely see any negative doom-and-gloom posts there. Only negativity I've seen there lately was today when someone made an account there called GameFAQS Vita Board and made a bunch of topics, complaining about this topic and others here, accusing the PS Independent mods of trolling this board with their opinions.

What a load of bullcrap. Which user are YOU on that site?
---
PSN: Xeedragon
Goebbels is back and his name is Shahid.
#34Rakuen33Posted 1/21/2014 12:28:26 PM
BerlingerT posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

Not really. I'm one of the longest users on that site and the mods are halla biased/immature/unfair.

They're also always acting very condescending towards the non-moderator users 'because they can'.
#35MTHEL(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 12:36:19 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
BerlingerT posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
talesfan215 posted...

Not really. I'm one of the longest users on that site and the mods are halla biased/immature/unfair.

They're also always acting very condescending towards the non-moderator users 'because they can'.

This. The mods literally say things like "the alleged lack of support from Sony is just a perception created by angry 3DS fanboys." They went on a banning spree after Gamescom when people started speaking up. FYI, I'm not Nazareth_Ops, sorry.
---
#36Aadrian1234Posted 1/21/2014 2:47:28 PM
I have never seen this from PSIndependent, and i go there often for news, but don't post much. I don't see this "brigading" on any users doubting the Vita's success, but i have seen trolls there that did nothing but act like an ass about everything and pick fights with other users, and they get shut down very quickly by the mods. That is probably due to so many trolls, that the mods have gotten more hostile at negative comments, because they don't want to deal with arguing with yet another troll.

Also, i agree that the Vita is starting to pick up even more traction. There are a handful of games on the Vita (may it be AAA exclusive, indie, or a port) that i have put countless hours into, and actually prefer the port over the original due to portability. Spelunky and Hotline Miami, for example, have everything the original game has.
---
"This...sentence...is...false!"
"Umm... True, I pick true. See? Not hard at all"
#37MTHEL(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 8:23:17 PM
Aadrian1234 posted...
I have never seen this from PSIndependent, and i go there often for news, but don't post much. I don't see this "brigading" on any users doubting the Vita's success, but i have seen trolls there that did nothing but act like an ass about everything and pick fights with other users, and they get shut down very quickly by the mods. That is probably due to so many trolls, that the mods have gotten more hostile at negative comments, because they don't want to deal with arguing with yet another troll.

Also, i agree that the Vita is starting to pick up even more traction. There are a handful of games on the Vita (may it be AAA exclusive, indie, or a port) that i have put countless hours into, and actually prefer the port over the original due to portability. Spelunky and Hotline Miami, for example, have everything the original game has.

Sales going down almost(?) 70% in NA= "the Vita picking up even more traction."
---
#38spacedeletePosted 1/22/2014 1:41:24 PM
the Vita is a fantastic handheld. i'd even choose it over the WII U anytime.
#39KiddDantePosted 1/27/2014 5:59:21 PM
MTHEL posted...
Aadrian1234 posted...

Sales going down almost(?) 70% in NA= "the Vita picking up even more traction."

where did u hear that? ps vita is doing better than ever with the release of ps4
---
Psn- MyNameIsKidd