So whats like "the game" for the vita right now

#1GundamRedPosted 1/23/2014 12:55:17 AM
Mine broke a few months ago and im getting a new one friday. With school and work I didnt have time for it anyway, but now ive got some time on my hands.

So whats everyone playing right now?
#2BlabadonPosted 1/23/2014 1:10:38 AM
Uhh... Well I just played and loved the f*** out of Tearaway. Killzone's been pretty popular since the last sale
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
#3nophoriaPosted 1/23/2014 1:15:00 AM
Toukiden demo just came out, it releases on Feb. 11th, so a fair amount of people will be into that.
#4HUfan4LPosted 1/23/2014 1:56:56 AM
nophoria posted...
Toukiden demo just came out, it releases on Feb. 11th, so a fair amount of people will be into that.

That is true I'm loving toukiden demo may be my favorite vita game once it comes out just pre ordered it apparently u get like 6 extra missions sucks no English VA's but still worth it.

Now TC if your talking out right now I say you can't go wrong with Persona 4 golden and I just got killzone it's pretty great and the graphics are definetly the best on the vita plus it's getting new maps for free soon.
---
Currently waiting to play: Trying to decide between:Demon gaze,Conception 2,Danganronpa,Toukiden
PSN Vita: goob1013
#5nophoriaPosted 1/23/2014 2:08:41 AM
HUfan4L posted...
nophoria posted...

That is true I'm loving toukiden demo may be my favorite vita game once it comes out just pre ordered it apparently u get like 6 extra missions sucks no English VA's but still worth it.

Now TC if your talking out right now I say you can't go wrong with Persona 4 golden and I just got killzone it's pretty great and the graphics are definetly the best on the vita plus it's getting new maps for free soon.

I agree (though I like Japanese VA), idk what games he missed but yeah Persona 4 is always popular, Killzone Mercenary along with Soul Sacrifice just went on sale last week so I'm sure plenty of people are just getting into those. Dragon's Crown just got new free DLC as well.
#6grangiaPosted 1/23/2014 3:09:56 AM
I'm playing the Muramasa DLC and Sly Cooper from the sale.

But I'm probably in the minority :p
At least as far as playing SC.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#7Noname81Posted 1/23/2014 4:05:07 AM
Dragons Crown.
#8INKU48Posted 1/23/2014 5:09:00 AM
The last really good games were Tearaway and Ys: Memories of Celceta in late November.
---
I own a Vita and a Wii U, bite me.
#9knightmere122Posted 1/23/2014 9:29:38 AM
Killzone was a steal at $9.
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#10Lord_VishanaPosted 1/23/2014 9:38:23 AM
Muramasa Rebirth, Ys: Memories of Celceta are amazing games and they justify a Vita purchase.

Upcoming North American games releases like Demon Gaze, Toukiden, Danganronpa and Conception II are great as well.
---
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is my most anticipated game ever! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds