Borderlands 2
Danganronpa
Toukiden
Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z
Lego the Hobbit
Demon Gaze
Skype update 2.01
More PS1 classics

What an amazing line up of crap you can play elsewhere, a shoddy MH clone, and a game that isn't half as good as any EO game.

None of the games on other platforms can be played portable elsewhere, the MH clone is actually pretty fun, and I'm sure Demon Gaze is a really good game because Vishana is constantly giving it great reviews.

Uhhh Danganronpa can be played on a PSP AND you can get both games instead of just one with a fan patch very easily.

Also Lego Hobbit is on 3DS
#22Spiffy247Posted 1/25/2014 3:07:06 PM
KillingHarder posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
RogueStatus28 posted...
But these are coming outů

Final Fantasy X HD collection
Borderlands 2
Danganronpa
Toukiden
Lego the Hobbit
Demon Gaze
Skype update 2.01
More PS1 classics

What an amazing line up of crap you can play elsewhere, a shoddy MH clone, and a game that isn't half as good as any EO game.

None of the games on other platforms can be played portable elsewhere, the MH clone is actually pretty fun, and I'm sure Demon Gaze is a really good game because Vishana is constantly giving it great reviews.

Uhhh Danganronpa can be played on a PSP AND you can get both games instead of just one with a fan patch very easily.

You can't use a patch with the regular firmware I've been told. And I was wrong its not available on other portables and Lego Hobbit. But of the portable Lego Hobbit versions, it is the best. And those games are only of the next few months. We are getting more.
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#23yomomma0919(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 3:34:41 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Seriously, don't sell your Vita. Selling systems is a terrible idea and you'll inevitably regret it once that "must own" game is announced. The Vita has some really nice upcoming releases in 2014.

well I have till Christmas till my PS + runs out so hopefully the game in looking for will be out or announced.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 PokemonY IGN: Serena /NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Cloning reference: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/68228469
#24BLAZE_92XPosted 1/25/2014 4:00:37 PM
NickPampers2 posted...
yomomma0919 posted...
NickPampers2 posted...
See ya.

bye won't miss you. :)

Won't miss you either. ;)

This
---
http://i.imgur.com/RldxIHF.png
#25yomomma0919(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:03:19 PM
BLAZE_92X posted...
NickPampers2 posted...
yomomma0919 posted...
NickPampers2 posted...
See ya.

bye won't miss you. :)

Won't miss you either. ;)

This

Good bye to you too :)
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 PokemonY IGN: Serena /NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Cloning reference: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/68228469
#26StrikeNinja24Posted 1/25/2014 4:37:06 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
RogueStatus28 posted...
But these are coming outů

Final Fantasy X HD collection
Borderlands 2
Danganronpa
Toukiden
Lego the Hobbit
Demon Gaze
Skype update 2.01
More PS1 classics

You can't use a patch with the regular firmware I've been told. And I was wrong its not available on other portables and Lego Hobbit. But of the portable Lego Hobbit versions, it is the best. And those games are only of the next few months. We are getting more.

Why the hell would you ever update your psp to the latest firmware? You're owning a PSP wrong.

Also, the story's already known by a lot of people. Once you know the story, the rest of it is a waste.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#27Spiffy247Posted 1/25/2014 4:42:16 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Why the hell would you ever update your psp to the latest firmware? You're owning a PSP wrong.

If that is okay to do, why is it that you can't even ask for help to do that on this website?
---
GameFAQs' Spiffiest, fanciest Vampire.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.