Looking for a new game

#1pariah164Posted 1/25/2014 2:28:05 PM
So far, I've played:

- Persona 4 Golden
- Runner 2
- DOA5 +
- Sly Cooper
- Dragon's Crown
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation (played maybe an hour, got stuck, never finished)

I've been looking at Injustice (I love fighting games), LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (I am a fan of LEGO games), Ys Celceta (I've heard good things about the franchise), and Dragon Fantasy Books ! & II Bundle (It's got that retro thing going for it).

I will be getting Danganronpa when it comes out in Feb, but I'm aching for a game to fill in the gap till then. Suggestions, GameFAQs?
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#2skipboris2Posted 1/25/2014 2:30:25 PM
Tearaway is the best game on Vita.
#3MrFwibblesPosted 1/25/2014 2:32:33 PM(edited)
Have you checked out Muramasa Rebirth? Or if you're looking for something a bit more like Danganronpa, how about Virtue's Last Reward?
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#4LionHeart823Posted 1/25/2014 2:32:53 PM
From those one you listed, I didn't play any of them, however, I would suggest you to stay away from the handheld version of Lego Marvel. Apparently, the handheld version sucks compare to the console version. I played the console version and I thought it was amazing.

Anyways, I would recommend Soul Sacrifice. I think you should be able to finish the game before Danganronpa comes out. There are tons of free DLCs if you get hooked. IMO, it's the best game for Vita.

I don't know about the new Ys, but I enjoyed the old ones.. so..
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#5ShadyBrad1984Posted 1/25/2014 2:38:32 PM
pariah164 posted...
So far, I've played:

- Persona 4 Golden
- Runner 2
- DOA5 +
- Sly Cooper
- Dragon's Crown
- Assassin's Creed III Liberation (played maybe an hour, got stuck, never finished)

I've been looking at Injustice (I love fighting games), LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (I am a fan of LEGO games), Ys Celceta (I've heard good things about the franchise), and Dragon Fantasy Books ! & II Bundle (It's got that retro thing going for it).

I will be getting Danganronpa when it comes out in Feb, but I'm aching for a game to fill in the gap till then. Suggestions, GameFAQs?

I recently bought Injustice and it's has stacks of single player content and plays quite well.

SFxT is also a good fighting game on Vita and BlazBlue as well :)
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 Playing Pokemon Y, VITA!!
PSN ID: OzzyButcher (VITA)
#6ShadyBrad1984Posted 1/25/2014 2:39:03 PM
pariah164 posted...
So far, I've played:

- Persona 4 Golden
- Runner 2
- DOA5 +
- Sly Cooper
- Dragon's Crown

I recently bought Injustice and it's has stacks of single player content and plays quite well.

---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 Playing Pokemon Y, VITA!!
PSN ID: OzzyButcher (VITA)
#7desert_santaPosted 1/25/2014 2:43:19 PM
LionHeart823 posted...
From those one you listed, I didn't play any of them, however, I would suggest you to stay away from the handheld version of Lego Marvel. Apparently, the handheld version sucks compare to the console version. I played the console version and I thought it was amazing.

Anyways, I would recommend Soul Sacrifice. I think you should be able to finish the game before Danganronpa comes out. There are tons of free DLCs if you get hooked. IMO, it's the best game for Vita.

I don't know about the new Ys, but I enjoyed the old ones.. so..

Agree with this post for Lego marvel. Was disappointed and will think twice before buying handheld version over console in the future.

Currently playing ys. It's fairly good if you like grinding, exploring, quite fun battle system similar to tales. A good time waster while you are waiting for that next title I find.
#8INKU48Posted 1/25/2014 2:45:55 PM
Ys Celceta is tons of fun and has a great soundtrack.
---
I own a Vita and a Wii U, bite me.
#9pariah164(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 2:52:57 PM(edited)
skipboris2 posted...
Tearaway is the best game on Vita.
What is this game about? I still have no idea.

MrFwibbles posted...
Have you checked out Muramasa Rebirth? Or if you're looking for something a bit more like Danganronpa, how about Virtue's Last Reward?
I played VLR on the 3DS already (yes, it was amazeballs). What is Muramasa? Is it like Monster Hunter or something?

LionHeart823 posted...

Oh, that is sad. I liked the handheld version of Lego LotR... I kind of looked at Soul Sacrifice, and I thought it looked gorgeous, but it reminded me of Dark Souls. Is it as difficult?

ShadyBrad1984 posted...

That's good to hear! I'm not big on Street Fighter (I sold the 3DS version of SMTIV) or Tekken. Apparently, I downloaded BlazBlue a while ago and forgot about it, since I just found it in my library.

desert_santa posted...
Agree with this post for Lego marvel. Was disappointed and will think twice before buying handheld version over console in the future.

Currently playing ys. It's fairly good if you like grinding, exploring, quite fun battle system similar to tales. A good time waster while you are waiting for that next title I find.
I am so disappointed to hear about Lego Marvel, especially since I don't have a console. All my sad. :(

Whittled my choice down to Injustice or Ys. I played Oath in Felghana on my friend's PSP a while ago. Liked it, but got stuck and never did finish...
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#10MrFwibblesPosted 1/25/2014 3:02:11 PM
pariah164 posted...
What is Muramasa? Is it like Monster Hunter or something?

No, Muramasa Rebirth is a 2D action game by Vanillaware (same people as Dragon's Crown). Here's a gameplay trailer, it's Japanese but the game is available in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbbRbRdWDfg
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif