Looking for a new game

#11LionHeart823Posted 1/25/2014 4:02:16 PM
"Oh, that is sad. I liked the handheld version of Lego LotR... I kind of looked at Soul Sacrifice, and I thought it looked gorgeous, but it reminded me of Dark Souls. Is it as difficult?"

Funny enough, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Soul Sacrifice are the only games I spent over 120+ hours on in the past 4, 5 years. I thought the story was amazing (though not many people will agree with me). The narrator is no doubt the best in recent memory. This game is more mission-based, so it's almost nothing like Dark Souls. Easy missions will take about a minute to complete and harder boss missions can take up to 15mins. The community is still OK active, I don't think you will have a problem finding people to play with online. Be warned that this game is a bit repetitive. It's not a difficult game but it can be frustrating at times.
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#12cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/25/2014 4:03:21 PM
If you liked Dragon's Crown you'll like Muramasa, it's more character driven and it has amazing art style. Same developer as Dragon's Crown as well. I highly recommend it
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
My username isn't referring to Call of Duty :)
#13pariah164(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:30:59 PM
cod4lyfe1997 posted...
If you liked Dragon's Crown you'll like Muramasa, it's more character driven and it has amazing art style. Same developer as Dragon's Crown as well. I highly recommend it
I watched the gameplay; it reminds me of Odin's Sphere in that regard. However, after the hours I've poured into Dragon's Crown, I'm afraid I'll get burnt out playing Muramasa.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#14cod4lyfe1997Posted 1/25/2014 4:34:12 PM
Hmm you should definitely look at Soul Sacrifice then. It's not really like Dark Souls difficulty but my friend said if you don't Youtube or look up guides it gives you a good challenge. There are some difficulty spikes but you can also play with others. It's one of the games I want to get actually
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
My username isn't referring to Call of Duty :)
#15pariah164(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:50:06 PM
cod4lyfe1997 posted...
Hmm you should definitely look at Soul Sacrifice then. It's not really like Dark Souls difficulty but my friend said if you don't Youtube or look up guides it gives you a good challenge. There are some difficulty spikes but you can also play with others. It's one of the games I want to get actually
Currently downloading the demo. After looking at some footage of Ys, I'm not really into it.

It's down to this and Injustice.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#16blacksinowPosted 1/25/2014 5:14:10 PM
I wouldn't say tearaway is the best vita game, but it's up there.