It's Sony's fault the Ps Vita Is not selling. But Vita owners are also to blame.

#71ouijaouijaPosted 2/1/2014 4:01:22 AM
I'm buying my second vita today, I think sony need to sell the slim at cost price, similar to the 1000 series. When the 1000 series come out the estimated cost for parts was $160 so thye were selling this pretty much wiht no profit, and still the sales are not very high.

I am worried because the slim doesn't offer enough to entice a new audience
#72xfactorPosted 2/1/2014 4:14:44 AM
sentoworf posted...
NickPampers2 posted...
xfactor posted...
sarevokmb posted...
... Vita owners are to blame? How am I, in any way, obligated to sell a company's product for them? That is ****ing lunacy.

Go ask the numerous people praising the vita shovelwares.

"Hey guys look at gravity rush!!!! So innovative!"

I am one of the biggest vita fanboys around and i am thoroughly disappointed with the vita too.

The same way Professor Layton is praised on 3DS?

3DS fanboys, I am not saying Layton is a bad game, but it is a niche puzzle game that gets hyped more than any puzzle game on Vita.

It doesn't matter what platform it's on. It's a great puzzle game.

This. Professor layton is in a league above all vita puzzle games
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#73NickPampers2Posted 2/1/2014 6:54:15 AM
xfactor posted...
sentoworf posted...
NickPampers2 posted...
xfactor posted...
sarevokmb posted...
... Vita owners are to blame? How am I, in any way, obligated to sell a company's product for them? That is ****ing lunacy.

Go ask the numerous people praising the vita shovelwares.

"Hey guys look at gravity rush!!!! So innovative!"

I am one of the biggest vita fanboys around and i am thoroughly disappointed with the vita too.

The same way Professor Layton is praised on 3DS?

3DS fanboys, I am not saying Layton is a bad game, but it is a niche puzzle game that gets hyped more than any puzzle game on Vita.

It doesn't matter what platform it's on. It's a great puzzle game.

This. Professor layton is in a league above all vita puzzle games

Because it's on 3DS, which is the point I was trying to make. If it was on Vita, it would get passed on as another overrated game no one cares about.
#74ZeoDefenderPosted 2/1/2014 11:32:49 AM
sarevokmb posted...

My thoughts exactly. I'm supposed to spend more money and market Sony's product for them so that they will push for more games to be released on the system? That's crazy troll logic.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#75SagadegoPosted 2/1/2014 11:59:35 AM
NickPampers2 posted...

Because it's on 3DS, which is the point I was trying to make. If it was on Vita, it would get passed on as another overrated game no one cares about.

wow, your fanboy is really showing.
---
Now Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3ds/ds) Dragon's Crown Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) New Super Mario Bros U/Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
#76NickPampers2Posted 2/1/2014 12:02:38 PM
Sagadego posted...
NickPampers2 posted...

You have to be a fanboy to not see my point.
#77SagadegoPosted 2/1/2014 2:02:16 PM
NickPampers2 posted...
Sagadego posted...
NickPampers2 posted...

thanx for proving my point, mark.
---
Now Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3ds/ds) Dragon's Crown Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) New Super Mario Bros U/Wonderful 101 (Wii U)
#78NecrosexuaIPosted 2/2/2014 10:39:57 PM
my biggest problem is when i'm asked about my vita in public, i have to drop a damn disclaimer about the memory card prices.
'the vita is a great system, i love it more than my two 3ds's, i love the games, i love the console [...] but let me warn you, the memory card prices are expensive as hell, and the only reason i have a 32 gb memory card is because my boyfriend is bat**** insane'. seriously. i get people all sorts of hyped, then end up having to let them down because the goddamn proprietary memory.

seriously.
if sony dropped the mem card prices, i'm sure more people would recommend it and more people would BUY IT. i've said something similar about the wii u as well (bigger hdd + pack in the pro controller, and more people would look into wii u). do you know how many complaints are online about the prices of mem cards holding them back from buying this system? tons. all of those potential customers are lost because the memory cards are too expensive.
---
CUTE GIRL, SPOOKY NAME my friend safari has ditto, kecleon, teddiursa
dream code: 5300-2900-4767 - RAID ON THE CITY, KNOCK OUT, EVIL TUSKS
#79OoseyePosted 2/3/2014 1:29:32 AM
talesfan215 posted...

I would hate to give this pathetic topic attention, but the ones complaining about lack of support are the Metal gear and Grand Theft Auto fellas. They are very vocal and only consists of like three people here. The rest of us are happy with the Vita and are looking forward to this year's early releases.

Did you really just say that everyone besides three people on this board are satisfied with their Vita? Cuz if so lol
---
PLAYING: Devil May Cry 3 HD, Rune Factory 4, Senran Kagura Burst & Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
#80BuretsuPosted 2/3/2014 1:55:47 AM
NickPampers2 posted...

You have to be a fanboy if you think that you actually made a point.
---
June 5, 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; Winter 2014: Persona 5 for PS3
Not changing this sig until English localization is announced. Make it happen! (11/24/2013)