Transferred from PS3 to Vita not signed in to PSN on Vita.

#1ShuraYukihimePosted 1/29/2014 8:26:50 PM
I just transferred a bunch of games from my PS3 to my Vita (my 64GB stick arrived). I noticed I had to sign in to PSN after everything was done transferring. Also in the trophies section under on the Vita there are none now but they are all there on PSN.

Is this going to be an issue down the road? Did I mess something up?
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#2ShuraYukihime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 10:32:15 PM
bump
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#3KarimosaurPosted 1/29/2014 10:34:27 PM
I don't understand you question ?
---
Psn: Karim17
#4ShuraYukihime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 10:47:53 PM
Karimosaur posted...

While transferring games from PS3 to Vita I was not logged in to PSN on the Vita. Will this cause problems?
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#5KarimosaurPosted 1/29/2014 10:51:27 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Karimosaur posted...

While transferring games from PS3 to Vita I was not logged in to PSN on the Vita. Will this cause problems?

I don't think so, from past experience that is, my advice though is to rest the console so that the trophies you've previously gained show up on the vita console section
---
Psn: Karim17
#6ShuraYukihime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 11:01:31 PM
Karimosaur posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Karimosaur posted...

I don't think so, from past experience that is, my advice though is to rest the console so that the trophies you've previously gained show up on the vita console section

The previous trophies are in the PSN section. The new trophies I earned tonight went to both the Vita and PSN sections.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#7SabramPosted 1/30/2014 4:34:07 AM
trophies in the PSN section are ones synched up with the servers, the ones just in the Vita section havent been yet. You need to perform the sync to get them all put on there. I believe with the Vita when you unlock a trophy while signed in it does it automatically.

I may be dead wrong here, but that's just my thought on the matter.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram