DBZ: BoZ is one of the most fun games I've recently played

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. DBZ: BoZ is one of the most fun games I've recently played
1 year ago#1
It's actually a surprisingly fun game if you go in without any high expectations.

But then again I've been a sucker for Artdink's Gundam and Macross games.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this game? Do you think it warrants the current $30 price tag?
1 year ago#2
Having not played it I can safely say it's not worth the $30 price tag.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
1 year ago#3
Enjoyed the demo a couple weeks ago. Saw the movie when it came out. As we speak I am downloading boz. This is my first dbz game that I bought myself. haven't played any dbz games in a long time. I'm excited.
---
http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=UjaGCbm7HXUqbpMuoLXD
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!
1 year ago#4
Too bad it's digital only.
I enjoyed the demo, and felt like the controls on vita were decent enough. I was a huge DBZ fan growing up too so I'm interested in it, but not enough to buy it. I'll hope for it appearing on PS+ down the road.
---
Anaheim Ducks
Angels
1 year ago#6
zezprah posted...
It's actually a surprisingly fun game if you go in without any high expectations.

But then again I've been a sucker for Artdink's Gundam and Macross games.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this game? Do you think it warrants the current $30 price tag?

I agree with you TC, it is quite fun but it's silly having no offline vs mode.

The missions (story mode) are really good and it's great being able to pick a style (Melee,Ki Blast, Interfere, Support) makes the characters feel different.

But, I REALLY MISS Beam struggles :(
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 Playing Pokemon Y, VITA!!
PSN ID: OzzyButcher (VITA)
1 year ago#7
vitonemesis posted...
Too bad it's digital only.

You mean the movie? I bought the game in a game store for the vita... ;)
Im happy with it. Rather play it on the Vita than on my ps3
---
Naked General for special things,.....Unity In Nudity
PSN: Czlapaj
1 year ago#8
Reminds me off dissidia.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
1 year ago#9
I think it's a terrible game with mediocre gameplay, and low content. But hey, atleast it's cheaper on the Vita.
1 year ago#10
AceandLotus88 posted...
I think it's a terrible game with mediocre gameplay, and low content. But hey, atleast it's cheaper on the Vita.

This. Still not the worth the price tag.
---
P4A: Kanji | BBCP: Kagura | Injustice: Deathstroke, Bane
PSN: Mooglebane | i.imgur.com/zTJ8aJT.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. DBZ: BoZ is one of the most fun games I've recently played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived