Will final fantasy 10/x-2 do vita any justice ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will final fantasy 10/x-2 do vita any justice ?
2 years ago#11
LinkMaster2703 posted...
A superior version coming out on PS3 nullifies almost any effect that FFXHD will have on Vita sales.

Sadly - this.
2 years ago#12
LinkMaster2703 posted...
A superior version coming out on PS3 nullifies almost any effect that FFXHD will have on Vita sales.

7 times out of 10 if a PS3 game is simultaneous release on the Vita, it will be Cross-Play.
That being said, there are exceptions like MGS HD collection and I have not heard any news on FFX/X-2 HD (if it will be Cross-Play or not).

I would suspect it would be, so I fail to see how it would nullify any effect then (unless you meant actual Vita sales and not FF Vita sales, then disregard this).
[This signature was deleted at the request of a filthy casual]
2 years ago#13
Ask not whether FFX can do the Vita justice, ask whether the Vita can do FFX justice!
Now Playing: (PS3) Killzone 3
(Vita) Hotline Miami, Velocity Ultra
2 years ago#14
I'll be picking it up for Vita and not PS3. I prefer handheld gaming as opposed to being stuck in front of a TV...I already played the game like that years ago. Once I have FFXHD for my Vita I'll have every game I wanted that made me buy the system in the first place. Everything else after that is a bonus.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
2 years ago#15
Just waiting for my vita in the post.... I don't have a PS3 and this remake was a definite factor in my purchase of the Vita.

Remote play when I (finally!!) get my PS4 being the other main factor.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
2 years ago#16
TC, this remaster has been releasing quite a lot of promo videos on youtube, gameplay, comparison videos, story trailers... recently, special limited edition trailer... so its hard to say this game is a normal non advertising release.
Android phones + Vita = happy face
PSN: jmtstan79
2 years ago#17
I'm going to get the vita version
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3: Last of us(9.0) Most wanted(8.0) Soul Crapafice(7.0) Iphone 5(9.0) PlantsVSzom(9.0) Borderland2(7.0)3dsxl(8.0
2 years ago#18
They changed the music. I will never forgive this.
Asinine, the most overused phrase on gamefaqs for people wanting to sound smart
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
2 years ago#19
Since this is a port I'm hoping it sells for 29.99, I'm sure it would get a easy 500.000 within 2 months on vita
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3: Last of us(9.0) Most wanted(8.0) Soul Crapafice(7.0) Iphone 5(9.0) PlantsVSzom(9.0) Borderland2(7.0)3dsxl(8.0
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will final fantasy 10/x-2 do vita any justice ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived