Persona 3 FES or portable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 3 FES or portable?
1 year ago#1
Since there is a persona sale going on which should i get?
1 year ago#2
FES..
---
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
PSN: BramStark
1 year ago#3
Never get P3P
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
1 year ago#4
Definitely FES. Just do it.
1 year ago#5
Persona 3 FES, PSP version killed the immersion.
1 year ago#6
FES

P3P is pretty good if you're already familiar with P3, but for a first timer having all the areas to actually walk around makes the world feel much more alive.
---
Zvarri!
1 year ago#7
FES baby!
---
Now Playing: Beyond: Dead Space 3 (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), MGS2 qHD(Vita) SC: Blacklist, Killer is Dead (360)
1 year ago#8
FES
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
1 year ago#9
Jprime666 posted...
FES

P3P is pretty good if you're already familiar with P3, but for a first timer having all the areas to actually walk around makes the world feel much more alive.

Definitely. P3P is a nice fanservice extra for people who've already played the main story. The FeMC makes for a nice "what if" scenario and is a nice change from the male MCs.

I hope P5 also has options for both genders! :D
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
1 year ago#10
I'm assuming it's your first time on 3, so FES.

Though I do find the female Protagonist a lot more interesting but probably because I played FES twice already.
---
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Persona 3 FES or portable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived