SF X Tekken - not PS PLUS anymore?

#1delt31Posted 2/4/2014 6:23:49 PM
Thought we were getting it for free today?
---
COD Vita - Bad but not THAT bad. The Last of Us - Good but not THAT good.
#2FarMaster2008Posted 2/4/2014 6:24:12 PM
I thought so too, but I can't even see it.
---
Hmm...GameFaqs just now removed my sig, which I've had since 2008, for being offensive
#3Auron_MasamunePosted 2/4/2014 6:26:08 PM
We won't get it until the last week of this month with modnation on the third week.
---
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
-Ambassador Laquatus
#4arjames13Posted 2/4/2014 7:10:54 PM
Super lame.
---
PSN ID: Fangnfx
#5SevynePosted 2/4/2014 7:13:47 PM
How many times must this be repeated every single month, on every single gaming site? The PS Plus games for the month don't all come out at the same time. You get them weekly. The Vita games come on the last two Tuesdays of the month. The first two weeks are the PS3 games.
#6jmtstanPosted 2/4/2014 8:21:22 PM
Sevyne posted...
How many times must this be repeated every single month, on every single gaming site? The PS Plus games for the month don't all come out at the same time. You get them weekly. The Vita games come on the last two Tuesdays of the month. The first two weeks are the PS3 games.

for Asian PS Plus, they all come out on the same day for both PS3/Vita free games.
---
Android phones + Vita = happy face
PSN: jmtstan79
#7SevynePosted 2/4/2014 8:29:06 PM(edited)
jmtstan posted...
Sevyne posted...

for Asian PS Plus, they all come out on the same day for both PS3/Vita free games.

And the free game mentioned here are the NA Plus games so that's what we're talking about.
#8nclrwntrPosted 2/4/2014 8:56:07 PM
All PS+ offerings for the month should be available on the first Tuesday update. There's absolutely no reason to parcel them out week by week. It's not like people can scam a subscription to just get a certain game. It's stupid that some people have to wait almost a month to get to a game they want/don't have already.
#9godslayer61Posted 2/4/2014 9:10:08 PM
nclrwntr posted...
All PS+ offerings for the month should be available on the first Tuesday update. There's absolutely no reason to parcel them out week by week. It's not like people can scam a subscription to just get a certain game. It's stupid that some people have to wait almost a month to get to a game they want/don't have already.

so you disagree and that means there wrong , well I like it because I have a vita , ps3 and ps4 and it spreads stuff apart .
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#10iDoneGotUPosted 2/4/2014 9:17:08 PM
Sevyne posted...

Apparently you'll have to every time.
---
But there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
http://i.imgur.com/xxLsTwZ.gif