SF X Tekken - not PS PLUS anymore?

#11MetalZoicPosted 2/4/2014 8:33:34 PM
jmtstan posted...
Sevyne posted...
How many times must this be repeated every single month, on every single gaming site? The PS Plus games for the month don't all come out at the same time. You get them weekly. The Vita games come on the last two Tuesdays of the month. The first two weeks are the PS3 games.

for Asian PS Plus, they all come out on the same day for both PS3/Vita free games.

For Hawaiian PSplus they come out on the 2nd and the 6th Thursdays.
#12nclrwntrPosted 2/4/2014 8:39:20 PM
godslayer61 posted...
nclrwntr posted...
All PS+ offerings for the month should be available on the first Tuesday update. There's absolutely no reason to parcel them out week by week. It's not like people can scam a subscription to just get a certain game. It's stupid that some people have to wait almost a month to get to a game they want/don't have already.

so you disagree and that means there wrong , well I like it because I have a vita , ps3 and ps4 and it spreads stuff apart .

Are you that ADD that you can't handle all the games being offered on one day? Are you seriously going to finish Outlast, Metro Last Light, and Payday 2, before the Vita offerings are released in the latter two weeks of the month? Oh, not to mention Remember Me being released on the same day as Modnation Vita.
#13SevynePosted 2/4/2014 8:42:12 PM
nclrwntr posted...
All PS+ offerings for the month should be available on the first Tuesday update. There's absolutely no reason to parcel them out week by week. It's not like people can scam a subscription to just get a certain game. It's stupid that some people have to wait almost a month to get to a game they want/don't have already.

I won't argue on how they should or shouldn't be released, but simply pointing out that it has been this way for a long time now. I don't understand how every single month people expect it to be any different when Sony has never said they were changing this. If they had, then I'd understand a bit more.
#14FruitJuice617Posted 2/4/2014 11:59:36 PM
Man. I forgot people like to complain so much they'll whine about not getting a free product right when they want it.
---
Robulastage alt
#15XplodnPnguins92Posted 2/5/2014 10:57:15 AM
the game releases are spread out so people will continue to resubscribe if their ps plus runs out before a game's release. it's an elementary business model.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#16RygonPosted 2/5/2014 12:14:51 PM
nclrwntr posted...

Yes you could scam it if they were all up the first of the month. You would always one full month of games extra if you joined in the middle of a month.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#17superbowl54Posted 2/5/2014 12:20:09 PM
are we that desperate that SFxT is what we're looking forward to?
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" make up the worst community in gaming. Why do they hate black hair so much?
#18MadmartagonPosted 2/5/2014 12:25:37 PM
superbowl54 posted...

Compared to smart as and psp games Yes its 100000000000% better than that crap
#19superbowl54Posted 2/5/2014 12:27:25 PM
Madmartagon posted...
superbowl54 posted...

Compared to smart as and psp games Yes its 100000000000% better than that crap

I can think of millions of PSP games I'd rather play over that garbage.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" make up the worst community in gaming. Why do they hate black hair so much?
#20Captain BrainslidePosted 2/6/2014 1:47:40 AM
nclrwntr posted...

Yes, there is a good reason for Sony to be doing what they're doing and spread the releases out throughout the month. They pay to license each game as it comes out on Plus for a given amount of time, usually either 1 month or 3 months, and those costs are leveraged against their current subscriber base. I'm guessing costs can run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. If they changed it to put everything starting at a single day in a month, they'd have to either renegotiate contracts to last those extra weeks and spend the extra money to do that, renege on those contracts and default on large amounts of money already spent, or close down the contracts early and deny all their users access to games if they haven't already added them to their download lists. All of these possibilities are bad, very bad for Sony and bad for Plus users. So the alternative is to keep it like it is, keep people paying attention to what's being released throughout the month instead of just gobbling it all up one day at the start (and therefore interested in other developments that happen throughout the month), and ignore the people like you who whine that waiting til something announced comes out at the end of another game's legal contract like it should is too hard to do, instead of being grateful that you know what's coming for almost a month in advance so you don't make an unwanted purchase.