Is Killzone mercenary online active?

#1TerryJ999Posted 2/6/2014 11:01:59 AM
I'm very happy today.
Passed all of my tests and my DMV without studying.

To celebrate I want to buy my self some psvita games
Which games Should I buy and which games I shouldn't.
Killzone
injustice
Disgaea 3
Tekken X street fighter
Soul Sacrifice
Batman
Tearaway
#2Bleachfreak7Posted 2/6/2014 11:04:55 AM
Killzone, Soul Sacrifice, Disgaea, and Tearaway are all definitely worth getting. And yes, the Killzone online is still active. I never have to wait for a match.
---
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently play: Persona 4 Golden, Pokemon Y, and Killzone Mercenary
#3gldooriiPosted 2/6/2014 11:05:46 AM
Congrats!

SFxT will be free this month if you're a PS+ subscriber, but if you're not, then you should be! I'd go with Disgaea 3, Killzone, & Soul Sacrifice. The rest are still good, but I think you'd get more replay value out of these three.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#4xXdarkXshadowXxPosted 2/6/2014 11:11:07 AM
Killzone and Disgaea 3 are great picks.
Soul Sacrifice and Tearaway both have demos, you should try them and see if you like them.
---
The Battle Network (EXE) series is the best Megaman series to date. People who agree: 5.
PSN: SerenadeEXE. 3DS FC: 0731 4891 0626.
#5RjmhartPosted 2/6/2014 11:11:16 AM
Personally, out of those games I would say SS or Killzone.

To answer the topic title, yes Killzone is very active. I never have problems getting into matches. The worst case is it starts you 2 vs 2 or something like that and people join as the match continues. Also, the Vanguard system is the unique aspect to Killzone's MP and it balances things out IMO. After a few matches, I never felt like I was getting overwhelmed by people who have played the MP for 25 days worth of time.

Soul Sacrifice has a dark story that is very good. The bosses can get repetitive and the environments are mostly small maps. There is no town hub and no equipment. Everything is based on spells. The action is pretty fast and you can get good at the game. There are some strategies that can make the game super easy, so you can choose to use them or not. If you want to get the best spells, you can get a 150+ hours out of farming the best spells There is an enhanced version called Soul Sacrifice Delta that will probably come to the US, so it might be worth it to wait for that.
---
The Vita is a great system
#6TerryJ999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2014 11:14:21 AM
So Killzone, SS, Disgaea 3 and tearaway it is then.

Thanks guys.
#7OH1024Posted 2/6/2014 11:24:11 AM
TerryJ999 posted...
So Killzone, SS, Disgaea 3 and tearaway it is then.

Thanks guys.

If you can, instead of SS, you may want to pre-order Toukiden as that game is coming out Tuesday I believe. There is a demo for it right now, so I would recommend checking it out. :)
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the savior, and I'm proud of it!!
#8cod4lyfe1997Posted 2/6/2014 11:24:48 AM
Grats on passing your tests, hope you enjoy the games!
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
My username isn't referring to Call of Duty :)
#9ouijaouijaPosted 2/6/2014 1:52:20 PM
I was thinking of getting Killzone too, it looks like one of the best games for Vita, esp for online.
#10slemeipssPosted 2/6/2014 2:04:47 PM
ouijaouija posted...
I was thinking of getting Killzone too, it looks like one of the best games for Vita, esp for online.

it sure is
---
you wanna play me? - napoleon dynamite