Why isn't FFT Lion Wars available on PSN?

#21RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 7:06:27 PM
defunct32 posted...
No worries, happy to help! I'm Asian myself and when I'm on the internet everyone assumed I'm American/European from the way I typed online.

Hmmmmm... I don't think it's possible to download a game from the US store then revert back to the original store and still keep the games from the US store, unless I'm wrong?

Technically, the game is saved onto the memory card and should be accessible.

Does anyone have an answer to this?

I can try to speak and type like a stereotyped Asian if it so amuses the Muricans.
---
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR
#22godofwar64Posted 2/9/2014 7:13:09 PM
RayKnight posted...
defunct32 posted...
No worries, happy to help! I'm Asian myself and when I'm on the internet everyone assumed I'm American/European from the way I typed online.

Hmmmmm... I don't think it's possible to download a game from the US store then revert back to the original store and still keep the games from the US store, unless I'm wrong?

Technically, the game is saved onto the memory card and should be accessible.

Does anyone have an answer to this?

I can try to speak and type like a stereotyped Asian if it so amuses the Muricans.

No you have to play with the region you download it. it wouldn't be saved to the vita but to the memory card. and each memory card is locked to a specific account if i'm correct.
but if this is wrong please let me know someone.
#23VyseLegendairePosted 2/9/2014 7:23:28 PM
That game is universally bashed for its misplaced loading times from the PSP-UMD loading incident, and it remains even in the Vita version with no disc loading. Just play it on emulator.
---
"Why the hell would the director decide to use the sounds of happy children if we were supposed to interpret that humanity had been destroyed?"
#24godofwar64Posted 2/9/2014 7:33:04 PM
VyseLegendaire posted...
That game is universally bashed for its misplaced loading times from the PSP-UMD loading incident, and it remains even in the Vita version with no disc loading. Just play it on emulator.

only slowdown i noticed is during summons for the most part. runs quite well.
#25Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2014 1:26:00 AM
VyseLegendaire posted...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/psp/final-fantasy-tactics-the-war-of-the-lions

Definitive version.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#26defunct32Posted 2/10/2014 2:59:28 AM
kabutokouji posted...
defunct32 posted...

same here, I grew up in America and love the nation, but some individuals should be kept on the hills, they are like people from those "wrong turn" movies.

I am very scared. D:

Also, the PSP version of FFT is the definitive version in term of content, bugs fixes and localization, it's only marred by slowdown during skill and spell execution which is unfortunate but there's already a fix for that.
---
PSN and Game Centre ID: defunct32
#27RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:41:30 PM
defunct32 posted...
RayKnight posted...
I'm starting to think this is due to my region. I'm gonna e-mail Sony for a bit. Thanks for the help guys and no thank you to the guy who accused me.

I wish people would ask first or give others the benefits of the doubt before labeling everything as troll.

But thanks to these idiots we know who are the ignorant ones or the mindless fanboys.
---
#28RjmhartPosted 2/13/2014 5:51:17 PM
RayKnight posted...
defunct32 posted...
RayKnight posted...
I'm starting to think this is due to my region. I'm gonna e-mail Sony for a bit. Thanks for the help guys and no thank you to the guy who accused me.

I wish people would ask first or give others the benefits of the doubt before labeling everything as troll.

But thanks to these idiots we know who are the ignorant ones or the mindless fanboys.

It probably originated from this. The person purposely mashed Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre together. The post I deleted in this thread was a long 2 paragraph explanation of the 2 Seperate games, and then the original poster in that thread said it was a hoax.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66605898

Anyways, hope you find a way to play it.
---
"I would pay to see Shahid punch you in the face. Kickstarter anyone?" - Stargazer
#29RayKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 2:38:02 AM
Rjmhart posted...
RayKnight posted...
defunct32 posted...
RayKnight posted...

It probably originated from this. The person purposely mashed Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre together. The post I deleted in this thread was a long 2 paragraph explanation of the 2 Seperate games, and then the original poster in that thread said it was a hoax.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66605898

Anyways, hope you find a way to play it.

Whoever labeled me a troll is a misinformed idiot so I wouldn't mind. Since R3 doesn't have it, I have to wait or alternatively get a mem card for a NA PSN and do a swap each time.
---