About to buy a bunch of stuff off Amazon, need to decide on memory card(s)

#1BaeIPosted 2/10/2014 1:34:00 PM
Already have the Vita, screen protector, case, and other junk in my cart.

Right now I either have the choice of two 16gb cards or one 32gb card, without going over $300. I know for sure I'll be playing PSO2 on it, so I'll be playing imports and such on the vita for sure. Not quite sure if space is going to be a problem since the game seems to exceed 8gb for people now from what I've read, but I think it'll be okay.

Now I'm wondering if I should buy another card for US releases. Really subjective but nothing really interests me that much at the moment state-side, already made a thread on this a few days ago, but maybe something will this year. Might pick up Ys, or maybe Toukiden if turns out good. I saw FFX/FFX-2 HD, I'm considering that. I know the playstation store's region-locked depending on the Vita settings, but does this apply to PSP games as well? I know the US store had access to some Jpn games on the PS3, I'm just curious.
---
osu! is the toughest known test of endurance and execution to all of mankind
#2litebritedeathPosted 2/10/2014 1:39:50 PM
Anytime you swap memory cards the bubbles are all rearranged. This is why I have two vitas. Once I decide to start importing/making a Japanese PSN account I won't have to worry about rearranging all my icons.
---
PSN - litebritedeath82
#3BaeI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 1:45:22 PM
If bubbles are those icons on the home screen then I don't think it'll bother me too much. Didn't know about this though.
---
#4BaeI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 2:32:42 PM
Bump. Just want to know if I should go with two 16gb cards or one 32gb if 16gb is too small. Plus that question on the playstation store, thanks.
---