About to buy a bunch of stuff off Amazon, need to decide on memory card(s)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. About to buy a bunch of stuff off Amazon, need to decide on memory card(s)

User Info: BaeI

BaeI
3 years ago#1
Already have the Vita, screen protector, case, and other junk in my cart.

Right now I either have the choice of two 16gb cards or one 32gb card, without going over $300. I know for sure I'll be playing PSO2 on it, so I'll be playing imports and such on the vita for sure. Not quite sure if space is going to be a problem since the game seems to exceed 8gb for people now from what I've read, but I think it'll be okay.

Now I'm wondering if I should buy another card for US releases. Really subjective but nothing really interests me that much at the moment state-side, already made a thread on this a few days ago, but maybe something will this year. Might pick up Ys, or maybe Toukiden if turns out good. I saw FFX/FFX-2 HD, I'm considering that. I know the playstation store's region-locked depending on the Vita settings, but does this apply to PSP games as well? I know the US store had access to some Jpn games on the PS3, I'm just curious.
osu! is the toughest known test of endurance and execution to all of mankind

User Info: litebritedeath

litebritedeath
3 years ago#2
Anytime you swap memory cards the bubbles are all rearranged. This is why I have two vitas. Once I decide to start importing/making a Japanese PSN account I won't have to worry about rearranging all my icons.
PSN - litebritedeath82

BaeI
3 years ago#3
If bubbles are those icons on the home screen then I don't think it'll bother me too much. Didn't know about this though.

BaeI
3 years ago#4
Bump. Just want to know if I should go with two 16gb cards or one 32gb if 16gb is too small. Plus that question on the playstation store, thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. About to buy a bunch of stuff off Amazon, need to decide on memory card(s)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived